Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I say we deport all them Illegal Allens back to where they came from.
That is same demand native American claims.

Forget about politic , stick to reality, america wants cheap labour , cause to keep essential services and goods accessible to public , whole civil war was about slaves made southern products cheaper than north ,so guys why we fool ourselves and letting to be played by politicians.

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Tim Allen "Tool Time" 90' tv show, where Pamela Anderson got her tv start. https://goo.gl/images/LwhwCT
I was gonna guess young Tim Allen? Then this leads me to my next pregunta...what does this have to do with the Title for this post : ?

ADD: Okay, wait a minute...I read the title as Illegal Alien lol!

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was gonna guess young Tim Allen? Then this leads me to my next pregunta...what does this have to do with the Title for this post : ?

ADD: Okay, wait a minute...I read the title as Illegal Alien lol!

Still don't know what we're going to do about this Allen problem.

·
Premium Member
62,819 Posts
" AL Capone's Vault "
Should have locked Geraldo in when we had the chance !

Rivera made a career out of making news out of nothing but air & empty space. It became Network FORMULA !
But seriously though. What are we going to do about this?

Really? Nobody careS?
Too many Allen's ,!

That is same demand native American claims.

Forget about politic , stick to reality, america wants cheap labour , cause to keep essential services and goods accessible to public , whole civil war was about slaves made southern products cheaper than north ,so guys why we fool ourselves and letting to be played by politicians.
ROBOTS will replace us all.
The Rich will kill us,as soon As we
Can be Disarmed .

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts