Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last rider of the evening last night sat in the front (he was my 'IQ' story guy), so this had to be my second to last rider...

I picked up a couple of high-school guys at around 11PM from a nice house in the suburb where I live -
one guy sits up front, the other in the back.

After my now well prepared non-confrontational talk (and explanation) about how not to get annoyed with a driver who won't give him a ride because he's a minor ("and let your friends know, too...") we start talking about his senior year, college apps, early admissions, plans of study, yadda yadda yadda...

The guy in the back is pretty much silent, zombie-like the entire 25 minute ride.

I drop them off - say goodbye - all normal.
No tip - and I didn't really expect one from these kids.
I do one more trip - IQ guy, who sits up front - and then I call it a night.

Today I go to a meeting and when I return to my car I see something in the back seat that doesn't look familiar. Low and behold, my silent zombie pax did leave ma a tip... 4g of weed in a baggie.

hehe - I'm thinking I should write Uber and report the lost item...

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't believe I didn't smell it earlier in the day...
guess I had the windows open.
But when I picked it up... whew - just like high-school days, but a lot stronger.

Reactions: ReviTULize

·
Registered
966 Posts
It certainly explains why he was silent. Lost in the weed forest...

·
Registered
966 Posts
I poked a lot of smots in my day and I was always still aware enough to not lose 4g's. I'm typically a pretty careful/aware person (I also don't make a habit of throwing $80 away).
Good for you! I burn $20s in between fares!

·
Registered
209 Posts
How do you know it's weed? it could be oregano. I think you should smoke it to test if it's weed and report back. lol
Good idea, you'll want to make sure it's the real deal before you offer it to your next PAX.

How the **** do you drop 4 grams and not notice?
This is the part of the story where I have my suspicions.. is this a real 4 grams, or 4 grams on a cops scale including the bag and a pack of cigarettes from your pocket?

Nice tip. 5 stars for that rider.
Depending on the results of the test, if it's oregano then it's 3 stars for leaving crap in the car.

post pics or it never happened.
You know the rule of the Internet: Pics or GTFO

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Today I go to a meeting and when I return to my car I see something in the back seat that doesn't look familiar. Low and behold, my silent zombie pax did leave ma a tip... 4g of weed in a baggie.
hehe - I'm thinking I should write Uber and report the lost item...
How do you know its weight ? :)
(hehehee)

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That would be a fun one to try to talk your way out of if you stopped at a 7-11, and cop walks by..... "Excuse me, is this your vehicle?"
believe me, that's exactly what I was thinking.

·
Premium Member
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I poked a lot of smots in my day and I was always still aware enough to not lose 4g's. I'm typically a pretty careful/aware person (I also don't make a habit of throwing $80 away).
If "your day" was anywhere near mine,
and you haven't lit up since then,
you're in for a big surprise with today's crops

·
Registered
275 Posts
If "your day" was anywhere near mine,
and you haven't lit up since then,
you're in for a big surprise with today's crops
My day was like 10 years ago. I've tried a few times in the past couple years and **** that shit. I don't know how people smoke the weed they have now with how potent it is. I never liked getting too high because it makes my anxiety even worse than normal.

So yeah.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts