Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JOIN and drive for Lyft.
When uber is the only business running the game, they set the trend, but the fact is that Lyft is better for the drivers because they have slightly higher rates, let you get tips, and have been doing the % back in commission for a long time without you having to drive more and more each week.
Lyft just needs more riders, and there really trying to make that happen with the 50% rides incentive and it's getting more passengers on the road.
The biggest protest is having uber go against its competition ie. Lyft, because they are better, minus the customer base.... Darn

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
yeah either just quit, or join Lyft (or any other rideshare for that matter) will force Uber to raise their rates
But obviously, you see Uber has thousands and thousands of drivers in the DC area. Apparently they are content with the current rates *shrug*

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Lyft is not available where I live and work, I hardly get pings from Uber as it is.

·
25,860 Posts
Uber is much like FeePay. Both ream the provider. Both have the customers. In fact, I do wonder if Uber got some of its ideas from FeePay.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I would consider Lyft but my friend does it and the pings are like hours and hours apart and he has to go 20 minutes sometimes to pick up the rider..**** that

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
I would consider Lyft but my friend does it and the pings are like hours and hours apart and he has to go 20 minutes sometimes to pick up the rider..**** that
yeah i heard but thought it was a rumor
is Lyft REALLY that slow in DC?
and definitely cant be true now that rides are 50% off............ can it?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In DC riders have increased 4x-5x with this 50% off deal.... If they keep this up through the first month of school, they could have a consistent passenger base stick around Into the winter

·
Premium Member
8,240 Posts
In DC riders have increased 4x-5x with this 50% off deal.... If they keep this up through the first month of school, they could have a consistent passenger base stick around Into the winter
you know it cant last much longer....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know, hopefully Lyft knows this is the only wAy to draw in 'broke' college students

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.