Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

If you are a rideshat and taking small business loans and grants?

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  TGK 
#1 ·
Then you are a theif!!! Those are meant for real businesses that have employees and need the funds for operation. Not for worthless non-employable rideshat losers so they can sit on a coach getting fatter to go into debt more and cause more burden on our tax and health system.

#11 ·
If they were meant for businesses that have employees, why are self-employed and independent contractors included as classes that qualify?

Not for worthless non-employable rideshat losers so they can sit on a coach getting fatter to go into debt more and cause more burden on our tax and health system.
Well I'm glad I'm not worthless, unemployable, a couch pototo, or getting fatter . . . I mean what would I do without your approval of my loans🙄

#13 ·
If they were meant for businesses that have employees, why are self-employed and independent contractors included as classes that qualify?

Well I'm glad I'm not worthless, unemployable, a couch pototo, or getting fatter . . . I mean what would I do without your approval of my loans🙄
You got thrown in because of covid confusion. Last minute the federal government decided to show pity on baseborn rideshats and now money wasted.

#16 ·
Seems every large business, or huge corporation, has staff dedicated to applying for and receiving government handouts.

Same regarding tax loopholes.

I have only a staff of one throughout my entire business that begs for government handouts, and that is me.

Not talking UI, but business handouts.

If it is offered, and my small business qualifies, then I probably gonna apply.

Gonna apply for PPP next week.

In the end, I am just reclaiming a small portion of my tax dollars wasted by the government over the last few decades.

You may call me a thief. So be it.

I call you out by a more demeaning term:

Troll.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.