Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Vegas seems to have a bit more hoops to jump through in getting setup for Uber & Lyft ... I thought about signing up as a new driver (no I will not use your referral link) with a new email account (once that is not in the system as a driver or passenger).

Is it possible? Does either company frown on such items...?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
8,039 Posts
Since Vegas seems to have a bit more hoops to jump through in getting setup for Uber & Lyft ... I thought about signing up as a new driver (no I will not use your referral link) with a new email account (once that is not in the system as a driver or passenger).
Is it possible? Does either company frown on such items...?
Thanks,
Jeff
Don't drink and post.
It's confusing.

Reactions: zanememjade

·
Registered
196 Posts
Tried this. Actually an Uber support person even told me to start a new account instead of getting admin to change the geographic zone of my current account. It doesn't work. Once you get to the step where you enter your name and submit photos of your documents, they realize you've already got an account.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. And yes, I had a driver a count in another location.

Is there an email for support or just use the online help section?

·
Banned
919 Posts
New area if possible but an already established area might mean you will give a 28% cut to Uber instead of 20%. At least I would figure they wouldn't screw an experienced driver and give him the best possible commission cut out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts