Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheap ass pax I picked up at LAX. They entered in their destination when they got in my car, and it was 5 minutes away. Worst thing is, they don't live there. They parked their car at a residential neighborhood so it'll save them money instead of parking airport parking. 1 star for sure.. Cheap as$es...I'd give negative stars if possible.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Cheap ass pax I picked up at LAX. They entered in their destination when they got in my car, and it was 5 minutes away. Worst thing is, they don't live there. They parked their car at a residential neighborhood so it'll save them money instead of parking airport parking. 1 star for sure.. Cheap as$es...I'd give negative stars if possible.
I don't blame them for not using airport parking. One pax told me he left his car there and when he came back from his vacation a cop had ticketed him for not displaying a front license plate. That's cold, man.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don't blame them for not using airport parking. One pax told me he left his car there and when he came back from his vacation a cop had ticketed him for not displaying a front license plate. That's cold, man.
I know more than one person that gotten the same front plate ticket at LAX. Parked at LAX, came back with a ticket for no front plate. Airport police are on top of expired tags, missing front plates, and vehicle code violations.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
I had a tinted window ticket one time when I got back from New York. And they wonder why we f'in hate them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts