Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
According to that article or blog post or whatever the hell they call that trash Cierra Williams seems to believe that Trump is responsible for all the racism in the whole country.

Are all her articles that biased, unreasonable, illogical, and pathetic?

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
View attachment 230191
If hes german doesnt that make him a caucasian? I call all white people caucasians.
Same way all u people call me chinese lol
The only place in the world where a German would be considered a Caucasian is America or Canada. Go to Germany and ask them if they are Caucasian, see the response you get.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
You've met LOTS of caucasians in this line of work.

They used to drive white Lexus ES, now they all drive black Infiniti QX

They hail from the Caucasus Mountains area (Кавказ), and are thus....Caucasians.

We...DON'T. and thus, AREN'T.

PS and the above chart, probably from a member, FURTHER tried to differentiate into Caucasian vs. Indo-European FROM the Caucasus.... but thats some sociopolitical mess. What you need to know is THAT is the caucasus and whoever aint got any relation to it surely aint kavkazec

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The only place in the world where a German would be considered a Caucasian is America or Canada. Go to Germany and ask them if they are Caucasian, see the response you get.

Ic. Thanks for letting me know...i will not call a German caucasian but American :/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pr...m-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic?amp

I jst found out we r one of the few countries in the world where we label n group people by their colors, race, etc...:eek:

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
I jst found out we r one of the few countries in the world where we label n group people by their colors, race, etc...:eek:
We're one of the few countries in the world where no one has a real country.

Many Mexicans born here don't consider themselves Mexicans.
Same for Africans. They don't consider themselves from Africa.
Etc etc etc.

So skin color is kinda the way to go.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ic. Thanks for letting me know...i will not call a German caucasian but American :/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic?amp

Almost all countries use ethnicity or religion, and sometimes language to group people. US and Britain are one of the few that uses color groupings. The US census systems is one of the most backwards, unscientific organizations in the world. Using outdated 17th and 18th century science that has been replaced by DNA studies, and simplifying it to a color scheme.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
We're one of the few countries in the world where no one has a real country.

Many Mexicans born here don't consider themselves Mexicans.
Same for Africans. They don't consider themselves from Africa.
Etc etc etc.

So skin color is kinda the way to go.
Yea i consider myself American.
But whenever some1 asks me where im from, i tell them Im from SFV...
They go no, where did u come from, or where are ur parents from?

I was born in Korea. (NORTH KOREA) moved to South America when I was 6 months old n moved to the States in 95.

Whenever is a talkative rider, they always ask me that..like where im really from lol
All the s i have to put up...i have to be faded...
I smoke ganja, love sports Im American :D

** i forgot to add the MOST ANNOYING thing they ask me after they ask me where im from...
Me: Im Korean.
Which part? South or North?
...have any of u ever come across a North Korean? -_-

Sometimes i get more dummies,
After asking me where im from..
N telling them, oh im korean...
They go, i thought u were Asian...
N i tell them Yes I am Asian too.
N i Have to explain to them...
Like what r u?
Mexican?
Yes.
I thought u were Hispanic
Yes duhh i am...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.