Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Business WireNovember 13, 2019

"Access to transportation is an enormous barrier to care in the healthcare space, especially among vulnerable groups," said Dan Trigub, Head of Uber Health.

IDS, a leader in healthcare cloud information services, and Uber Health, a provider of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) for patients, announced the successful integration of patient transportation services into AbbaDox® Radiology Information

·
Banned
7,360 Posts
Business WireNovember 13, 2019

"Access to transportation is an enormous barrier to care in the healthcare space, especially among vulnerable groups," said Dan Trigub, Head of Uber Health.

IDS, a leader in healthcare cloud information services, and Uber Health, a provider of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) for patients, announced the successful integration of patient transportation services into AbbaDox® Radiology Information

Don't expect any tips, if it comes to my market I'll just drive the patient to the nearest cemetery.

·
Banned
3,088 Posts
I am not a medical Transport. If the rider shows any indication of needing any type of assistance into or out of my car. They will be needing another ride... I am not an EMT and don't plan on learning on the job for $.65 a mile..... Thx for playing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts