Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Why are you at a holding zone at 11.08AM on a Tuesday? But anyways. This is the consequence of uncontrolled migration, and allowing those with no understanding of western culture to hold a drivers license.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
H
I am one of the drivers relaxing waiting for a trip at T3 anytime . Dare any of you DH"s come on this forum come talk to me abut what I do to make a decent living, Else the Immigration polices of this failed state. CULTURE, look at your feet, Shackle marks maybe, descendants of murders, rapist, what not. Look no further
Hmmm...a bit of reverse racism there I detect or didn't your mum give you any hugs and kisses when you were a kid.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Really pissed off today.
After waiting from position 6 to 1 in xl queue somehow got put offline.
Back to position 3 so went to T2 toilet and found I had lost position in queue back to 6.
Absolute bullshit. No toilets, No shade.
Waste of time.....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sorry to hear that UbeRay. The process worked for me today. Parked in T1 holding zone, got number 12. Went to T2 short term parking and used toilet T2 terminal. Left within 10 mins (free parking) and returned to T1 holding zone, retained my position in queue at number 8.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Really pissed off today.
After waiting from position 6 to 1 in xl queue somehow got put offline.
Back to position 3 so went to T2 toilet and found I had lost position in queue back to 6.
Absolute bullshit. No toilets, No shade.
Waste of time.....
yea that happened to me too the app went offline and all of a sudden I was last those airports are bullshit I never go there only to drop ppl off

1 - 12 of 12 Posts