Uber Drivers Forum banner

Idiot In White Honda Civic

787 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Kodyhead 
#1 ·
This idiot in white Honda Civic goes speeding by me on the terminal one ramp. He nearly crashes into me and the wall. What the hell is this guy's hurry. So he might save a few seconds. I also noticed his left side of his car is all banged up; it is beyond common sense that he's still driving like an moron. What pax in their right mind would get into his banged up beater.

#4 ·
Drivers like him are the same idiots who are so impatient while leaving the staging lot that they must pass to right (and create a 2nd turn lane) of the drivers turning left from Thomas & Mack onto Paradise. This greatly increases the risk of an accident for both the driver legally turning left on to Paradise as well as the drivers on Paradise looking to make left-hand turns. the same idiot drivers continually do this even though 9 out of 10 times they arrive at the parking garage only seconds before or quite often after cars they were in such a hurry to pass when leaving the staging lot.

#5 ·
Not really true. Sorry but im not waiting for some moron who just sits there and waits until all 6 lanes are empty before getting onto Paradise (in the far right lane). Especially when its busy. People can easily get in the left lane and slowly merge to the right theres more than enough time to merge T1 is like a mile away. Or you just stay straight for T3. When its busy the line is backed up all the way to the staging lot and ive actually found it pretty comfortable, easier and faster using the 2 turning lanes method as long as everybody has some common sense it will all be good.

#7 ·
Not really true. Sorry but im not waiting for some moron who just sits there and waits until all 6 lanes are empty before getting onto Paradise
Some of us are better drivers than you. I also wait a few moments and look both ways after the light turns green. Little things like that keep me and my vehicle healthy. I see people like you in car wrecks all the time.

#9 ·
Not really true. Sorry but im not waiting for some moron who just sits there and waits until all 6 lanes are empty before getting onto Paradise (in the far right lane). Especially when its busy. People can easily get in the left lane and slowly merge to the right theres more than enough time to merge T1 is like a mile away. Or you just stay straight for T3. When its busy the line is backed up all the way to the staging lot and ive actually found it pretty comfortable, easier and faster using the 2 turning lanes method as long as everybody has some common sense it will all be good.
Wait... You're asking all these people who consciously chose to drive rideshare to use common sense?:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.