Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it at Iah on Saturday morning because this holding lot is pretty empty??? Should be in and out I hope

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's been 40 and no ping yet ... What's crazy is I've been here a number of times when it's packed and be out within 30 min... Don't understand ... Only 1 car leaving per 10-15 min....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Compared to M-F, it's going to be slower in the early part of the day for Uber. You have a lot fewer business travelers arriving on Saturday mornings and many more leisure travelers (who tend to drive themselves more).

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it!! Makes sense !! Only reason I'm here is because I got a ride here!! It's the only time I come

·
Registered
695 Posts
Is this the same lot that the Taxis park in? I drove by there this week, it looked like it would take 45 minutes just to get in the Lot.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is the IAH lot on a Will Clayton @ Lee intersection? Or the cell phone lot further down Will Clayton? I've seen uber cars at both lots.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I'm fairly sure it's on the road that is North of Will Clayton, West of Lee road. I've had trouble finding out for sure as most these guys don't want any new people playing in their sandbox

·
Registered
72 Posts
The map they gave me when I got the tag was the worst map ever. Couldnt read anything as it was all blurry. Thanks for the map.

I wonder why other ubers park in the cell lot further up will clayton?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts