Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now the queue is stuck with all drivers showing there is 1 car in queue. Random drivers are getting pings but no way to tell who or when. What a cluster!

Reactions: Michy713

·
Registered
198 Posts
Has anyone gotten a ping? I'm sitting here not knowing what's going to happen and the 20 mile drive back to town for that "1.2X" guaranteed bull s*** looks too good to be true!

·
Registered
206 Posts
This is not an error or something. Uber is keeping that 1 car as a default on the timer so there wont be any surge. Pincode system, 1 car on the timer, god knows what else. They are looking for every possible way to kill the surge. F uber!

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is not an error or something. Uber is keeping that 1 car as a default on the timer so there wont be any surge. Pincode system, 1 car on the timer, god knows what else. They are looking for every possible way to kill the surge. F uber!
Of course it's an error. If it was intentional there would be a surge (and there was during the height of this debacle! There were at least 70 drivers there and likely closer to 100 so Uber trying to stop a surge is simply nonsense.
I did get a ping and I did get on the road at about 3pm so I was only there for about an hour even with all those drivers scattered about.

·
Registered
317 Posts
There was a surge for about 30 minutes just as the queue failure took place. Uber quickly "fixed" the surge. There were some lucky drivers around 1230

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is it just a waiting game? Got a ride to IAH and the issue is still here. Debating on just driving to woodlands with destination set to downtown. Been waiting 15 min and not even in the queue yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts