Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations uber, you've done it again.
You lowered our already really low rate.
Your servers lie about surge time. Now you've taken away our weekend guarantee.

I made $100 tonight I made $100 on a Friday night. Once upon a time you were swift just and fair. Now you cost more to operate. I spent $30 in gas and put 120 miles of wear and tear on my car for a lousy $100.

What does that equal to ?like six dollars an hour.

I'm done Uber I'm done

·
Registered
553 Posts
You got to $100? Sounds like you are beating a lot of us. I only got to $75 but you might have worked more hours.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently they are choosy about who the give the guarantee to. I didn't get it this weekend and here is an official ubertard on the subject.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for writing in. Happy to explain.

I’m really sorry that you didn’t receive an invite to participate in this guarantee.

Some guarantees are only offered to a specific group partners rather than everyone. We typically rotate these types of guarantees to make the guarantee structure as fair for everyone as possible. We will always send messages regarding any guarantees that you are eligible for, so if you don’t get one now, just wait for the next one to come around.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Best,

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apparently they are choosy about who they give the guarantee to. I didn't get it this weekend and here is an official ubertard on the subject.

Hi Steven,

Thanks for writing in. Happy to explain.

I'm really sorry that you didn't receive an invite to participate in this guarantee.

Some guarantees are only offered to a specific group partners rather than everyone. We typically rotate these types of guarantees to make the guarantee structure as fair for everyone as possible. We will always send messages regarding any guarantees that you are eligible for, so if you don't get one now, just wait for the next one to come around.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Best,
I guess since I already got a guarantee last weekend that they won't give it to me this time. ******** shame on them. Uber lowers and lowers our rates while lydt pays 100% on 50% off rides. Shitheads

·
Registered
346 Posts
Reminder: The Press will be present, please attend:

Everyone, we're looking to get organized and fight back against unwarranted rate cuts by Uber. At this time we are still in the set up stages and we are only beginning to define our mission statement and our objectives.

We will be meeting at 4:15 Sunday, August 9 at the Yarborough Branch Library Meeting Room. 2200 Hancock Drive, Austin, TX 78756

There is room for up to 50 people, and adequate parking. If you are serious about having a voice and helping to bring about changes in the way Uber treats it's partners, please join us.
This is not an open gripe session, we all know what the gripes are. This is a chance to share ideas and implement actions toward change.
One thing that comes to mind is we will need a real name for this group, so put on your thinking caps and come up with some ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts