Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One morning I pick up a young lady on her way to work, Uber Pool to start my day no problem i'm in a good mood today so I accept it with no problem. She's on the phone with her Mom so i'm just driving with no issues, as I come to a 4 way stop sign I notice a female Senior driver turn in front of me on phone and smoking in a Beater. A few blocks down she decides to make a Left turn and I guess she at the last second decides not to make the turn, that she had time to make before oncoming traffic approached her. I had to use my excellent driving skills to avoid the Fender Bender that was about to happen! Hard brakes? No, hard right to avoid the rear of the $500 Clunker the Senior Citizen was driving........

Passenger praises me by saying Good Defensive driving you did! Thank You I tell her because I have no time for accidents!

Then she says........ Because I was gonna Sue EVERYBODY! I said nothing in return, I started driving 20mph hoping another passenger requested me. No one requested me.

I was so glad to get her $4 Suing Uber Pool Cheap Ass out of my Vehicle!

Now All Uber Pool / Lyft Line passengers get 20mph Maximum speed from me.

True Story.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
One morning I pick up a young lady on her way to work, Uber Pool to start my day no problem i'm in a good mood today so I accept it with no problem. She's on the phone with her Mom so i'm just driving with no issues, as I come to a 4 way stop sign I notice a female Senior driver turn in front of me on phone and smoking in a Beater. A few blocks down she decides to make a Left turn and I guess she at the last second decides not to make the turn, that she had time to make before oncoming traffic approached her. I had to use my excellent driving skills to avoid the Fender Bender that was about to happen! Hard brakes? No, hard right to avoid the rear of the $500 Clunker the Senior Citizen was driving........

Passenger praises me by saying Good Defensive driving you did! Thank You I tell her because I have no time for accidents!

Then she says........ Because I was gonna Sue EVERYBODY! I said nothing in return, I started driving 20mph hoping another passenger requested me. No one requested me.

I was so glad to get her $4 Suing Uber Pool Cheap Ass out of my Vehicle!

Now All Uber Pool / Lyft Line passengers get 20mph Maximum speed from me.

True Story.
so u must have been tailgating the old lady since u had to swerve right to dodge her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts