Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a text and wow, me the top 5% highest rated drivers last week in San Diego CA. Here was the text that made me so proud and why I love Ubering. o_O
"Uber: Congratulations! The service you have provided your riders has put your rating in the Top 5% of highest-rated partners in all San Diego the past week"

To bad :(I don't drive in this market and haven't come close to San Deigo in travels either. I drive northern and central OC market. Some LA area also but never San Diego. Now will wait and get the text shortly saying sorry wrong person we take that back you are still just average.:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
I just got a text and wow, me the top 5% highest rated drivers last week in San Diego CA. Here was the text that made me so proud and why I love Ubering. o_O
"Uber: Congratulations! The service you have provided your riders has put your rating in the Top 5% of highest-rated partners in all San Diego the past week"

To bad :(I don't drive in this market and haven't come close to San Deigo in travels either. I drive northern and central OC market. Some LA area also but never San Diego. Now will wait and get the text shortly saying sorry wrong person we take that back you are still just average.:confused:
Give yourself 5 Stars for being honest ! You're a good Uberdooby in my book:p

·
Premium Member
2,285 Posts
Congratulations on your hard work. We look forward to keeping you as a valued partner, here in San Diego.

Uber on

·
Banned
4,609 Posts

Go easy on UBER they are just a technology company

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At least in some part of the USA I am in top 5%. At least it is somewhat close to my market. I would be mad if I was top 5% in the FARGO market or some market in a foreign country. Wonder if I am missing some trips also that I don't see in my trip history for San Diego market. Maybe I should submit a claim for missing fares while I drove in San Diego last week, hmmmmmm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts