Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
When pax ask me what I think of taxify/ola I just say they are unreliable. Uber will always be there to pick you up in busy periods. Blanket 1.4 min surge on peak times in metro melb for a month. Pax might still check ola/taxify for the first 2 weeks but forget about it after that.

Still cheaper than Taxi and everyone wins.

·
Banned
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When pax ask me what I think of taxify/ola I just say they are unreliable. Uber will always be there to pick you up in busy periods. Blanket 1.4 min surge on peak times in metro melb for a month. Pax might still check ola/taxify for the first 2 weeks but forget about it after that.

Still cheaper than Taxi and everyone wins.
Yeah I tell them anytime even on 3X Surge there will be Uber to come to
Rescue

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Picked up a fellow driver the other day. He commented how he drives for Taxify. I asked him if he does Uber. He replied "no, Uber blocked my account". I asked why. "Passanger complained".

So I am sure the total number of rideshare cars on the road has steeply increased since Ola and Taxify came. All those drivers who had been kicked off Uber now doing Ola and Taxify.

·
Banned
2,982 Posts
They will very soon.
First GoCatch, taxify than ola.
Picked up a fellow driver the other day. He commented how he drives for Taxify. I asked him if he does Uber. He replied "no, Uber blocked my account". I asked why. "Passanger complained".

So I am sure the total number of rideshare cars on the road has steeply increased since Ola and Taxify came. All those drivers who had been kicked off Uber now doing Ola and Taxify.
Screenshot of $30 hourly for that shift please...... :p

Yeah the Uber dud drivers will be all over the other platforms

If uber was smart... they would increase surge during peak times.. 1.4x weekdays and 1.6x weekends

Cull drivers below 4.75

·
Banned
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Agree but not a big number ones that are kicked out.

Screenshot of $30 hourly for that shift please...... :p

Yeah the Uber dud drivers will be all over the other platforms

If uber was smart... they would increase surge during peak times.. 1.4x weekdays and 1.6x weekends

Cull drivers below 4.75
Agree but ratings don't matter,best drivers are 4.7-4.8 anyways

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
I tell any pax that brings up ola / taxify that they are just uber drivers on ice , or deactivated uber drivers on ice.

Hey, rumour is fact ...
Lol, and I am ice addicted? And more? I can point to you I am not deactivated from any rideshare company.

Always try anything new. Heads up I am know registered with the new company DiDi,both driver and rider.

·
Banned
3,033 Posts
Picked up chick in Kew last night on Surge she told me that she couldn't get any Taxify or Ola drivers to pick her up.
No worries am here with Surgemobile.
Lol.
I though you only work to and from work. So should be done by 6-630 pm.
"Last night" implies 9pm.
I always knew you're a base ant, scratching it out one station run to another.
Hahaha, $10/hr + 80 hrs/week. Fail.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
I though you only work to and from work. So should be done by 6-630 pm.
"Last night" implies 9pm.
I always knew you're a base ant, scratching it out one station run to another.
Hahaha, $10/hr + 80 hrs/week. Fail.
He's a Slider hound. Sliders can be challenged and not paid anymore.So he has to try something new

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.