Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Read Only
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enterprise is best to buy the used cars from. Decent priced and comes with 12k miles warranty for transmission and engine. Also includes free 1 year full roadside assistance and also $8 a month extra got me free tire replacements for a year if I get flat or blown tire.

Font Material property Parallel Paper Paper product

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,624 Posts
Enterprise is best to buy the used cars from. Decent priced and comes with 12k miles warranty for transmission and engine. Also includes free 1 year full roadside assistance and also $8 a month extra got me free tire replacements for a year if I get flat or blown tire.

View attachment 658384
Great car ozzy, you are going to love it!!
My 2019 has 140k miles and gets 33 mpg
Done nothing but oil changes and
It still has 1/2 the brake pads left...

·
Read Only
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great car ozzy, you are going to love it!!
My 2019 has 140k miles and gets 33 mpg
Done nothing but oil changes and
It still has 1/2 the brake pads left...
With that great mpg and your juicy market I betcha you do very well. You're feasting man. Seattle and Chicago and SF and Cali guys feast well. Too bad I live far away from west coast otherwise I would've been pulling in a thousand in weekend and then driving across border to TJ to party with my two prescious.

Mouth Jaw Snout Electric blue Darkness

·
Premium Member
27,510 Posts

View attachment 658384
1. How much was it?

2. How many miles?

3. What did you do with your Camry?

Don't get carjacked for it.

Reactions: 58756

·
Read Only
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. How much was it?

2. How many miles?

3. What did you do with your Camry?

Don't get carjacked for it.
$20k price 40k miles and I traded in the Camry and put $1,200 down payment into this. The fuel savings over the Camry is phenomenal. The Camry a gas guzzler while the Corolla slowly sithers on gas. Gas prices are robbery now and up to $4,25 gallon here. By fall Gas may go down.

As for Car jacking that'll be an insurance payoff if that happens but car jackers here have shot the driver in the past so I make sure not to be at places with crime. In downtown I am always alert to my surroundings and keep car locked. I drop off or wait in a place that I can hit gas and get out. Foot is on gas pedal ready and head is on Drive.
Soon I'll get my conceal carry firearm.

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,624 Posts
With that great mpg and your juicy market I betcha you do very well. You're feasting man. Seattle and Chicago and SF and Cali guys feast well. Too bad I live far away from west coast otherwise I would've been pulling in a thousand in weekend and then driving across border to TJ to party with my two prescious.

View attachment 658387
Our weekend quests are insane here
you should keep those big eyes on the
bonuses instead of the tj hookers.
The Cameltoes are in bloom everywhere 😁
Christmas is the most wonderful time
Of the year My Ass !!!!!

·
Read Only
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Our weekend quests are insane here
you should keep those big eyes on the
bonuses instead of the tj hookers.
The Cameltoes are in bloom everywhere 😁
Christmas is the most wonderful time
Of the year My Ass !!!!!
I'm 6 hours drive non-stop from your market. But I heard driving in Chicago takes special knowledge and skill and one missed exit and bam instant 1 star from pax as the other exit may be too far or a bridge.

Plus I need to get conceal carry if I'm gonna drive in Chicago for there are Chi-Killers Chiraq

·
Premium Member
10,509 Posts
$20k price 40k miles and I traded in the Camry and put $1,200 down payment into this. The fuel savings over the Camry is phenomenal. The Camry a gas guzzler while the Corolla slowly sithers on gas. Gas prices are robbery now and up to $4,25 gallon here. By fall Gas may go down.

As for Car jacking that'll be an insurance payoff if that happens but car jackers here have shot the driver in the past so I make sure not to be at places with crime. In downtown I am always alert to my surroundings and keep car locked. I drop off or wait in a place that I can hit gas and get out. Foot is on gas pedal ready and head is on Drive.
Soon I'll get my conceal carry firearm.
That is a pretty good deal given the current market. Enterprise here in Raleigh NC is selling a 2020 Corolla LE, 60K miles for 21K (a thousand more and 20K more miles than what you paid.)

·
Read Only
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't know what that is but I'm not sure it's supposed to do that. I would take it back.

Also I thought you uninstalled Uber.
I reinstall it and do only Saturdays now. Uber is forced to pay us high and around $40/hr Saturdays because the demand is higher than the available drivers. Fyi slowly sithers means it slowly uses gas and saves me on gas money.

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,624 Posts
I'm 6 hours drive non-stop from your market. But I heard driving in Chicago takes special knowledge and skill and one missed exit and bam instant 1 star from pax as the other exit may be too far or a bridge.

Plus I need to get conceal carry if I'm gonna drive in Chicago for there are Chi-Killers Chiraq
Yea dude I get killed everyday
The only thing i think you would need is to register
w chicago so you would collect the taxes
I told you before if you brought another driver
and ran 12 hour shifts it might be worth the drive
w hotel for the weekend.
Now that you have a dependable car
it might actually work.
Just use waze for navigation and stay focused
I never shut it off as long as theres a surge near
no matter where I go....

·
Read Only
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea dude I get killed everyday
The only thing i think you would need is to register
w chicago so you would collect the taxes
I told you before if you brought another driver
and ran 12 hour shifts it might be worth the drive
w hotel for the weekend.
Now that you have a dependable car
it might actually work.
Just use waze for navigation and stay focused
I never shut it off as long as theres a surge near
no matter where I go....
Chicago collects taxes from rideshare drivers?

·
Premium Member
2019 Toyota Corolla
7,624 Posts
Chicago collects taxes from rideshare drivers?
Yes of course they tax the rides
This is an actual big city
You dont pay, It goes right onto the paxes bill
anywhere in the city is $1.25
Downtown is $3
Either airport to downtown is $9
They made 11k on my work
in 9 months I drove last year
You need to be registered to drive at all

1 - 20 of 23 Posts