Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had two pings. The first ping the app took me to the wrong place and the rider cancelled. The second ping came ight as I was about to give up, a $12 ride. Thanks uber.ive never gotten so many requests for the app to go offline before.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
It only gets worse. Uber just hires more and more drivers. They don't care. You are wasting your time, making below min wage after expenses, and beating up your car. At the same time, a very high risk job. I quit and so you should YOU!

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
It was rotten in Morristown too. I use to be able to get "at least" 3 surge rides after 12am but now I'm lucky to get one 2.1X.....

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Great Xuberx, let me guess, The LaLa Land.
On the ground, reality is different. I agree with all other participants. Jersey shore was either too slow or tooooo many drivers last Friday. it did not surge for even a minute last Friday that prove my point of view.
So I will suggest come out of the LaLa Land and face the reality. Wish you good luck.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Great Xuberx, let me guess, LaLa Land.
On the ground, reality is different. I agree with all other participants. Jersey shore was either too slow or tooooo many drivers last Friday. Proff, it did not surge for even a minute last Friday.
So I will suggest come out of LaLa Land and face the reality. Wish you good luck.
Yes, Everybody was down at the shore, not many drivers in my area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts