Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the weekend we've all had, I should take the rest of the weekend off, but I think I'm going to go out there today and work the boosts until 8.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Someone put this guy in a straight jacket for his insanity. after seeing a huge saturation of Lyft and uber drivers all over the place I decided to take it easy and enjoy the weekend. Ended up doing a few select pickups from pings while I was at home though.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
With the weekend we've all had, I should take the rest of the weekend off, but I think I'm going to go out there today and work the boosts until 8.
I'm with you Red. I don't seem to have a problem getting pings so ride away I say... Who needs rest. o_O

·
Registered
626 Posts
I already drove 55hrs and gave 113 rides Tuesday thru Friday! I am going to take it easy and you all can make the big bucks this weekend. Besides, I need to sober up till Monday at least.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Soulwarrior, Jbeck and I both regularly drive crazy hours for Uber. This weekend with the app issues, I pretty much lost 2 nights of driving. Even driving today, a usual day off for me, I only hit 66 rides for the week. I really hope support is true to their word, and I get my Platinum next week.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Soulwarrior, Jbeck and I both regularly drive crazy hours for Uber. This weekend with the app issues, I pretty much lost 2 nights of driving. Even driving today, a usual day off for me, I only hit 66 rides for the week. I really hope support is true to their word, and I get my Platinum next week.
You better do some rides tomorrow. Or get your arse out and finish up tonight. I think tomorrow's rides will count towards this week's numbers Red. What the Heck is your problem slacker.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
I missed last yrs 4th and was kicking myself after hearing all the $500+ postings. I'm resting now for what I hope will be a great day. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They won't count. You'll see come 4AM. "new earnings, new boosts". Here comes tin, cardboard, and lint metals levels.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
I got 91 rides this week. :eek:

·
Registered
626 Posts
I worked all day today. I'm done. It would not be safe to go back out.

Did your app go down Thursday or Friday? Mine did. Couldn't accept rides. I got hosed this week.
Mine went down on Thursday too. I looked up the 500 error code online and got some advice from a thread. It said to go in and turn wifi off and back on on my iPhone 6s and it worked. I was able to go back online but many of the trips weren't posting. Instead of not working and losing money I kept track of the pick ups and drop offs with screen shots and later in the afternoon they all finally showed up on the app. To be honest I have always been satisfied with Ubers recovery of the problems that occur. Because of that I had the confidence to keep working.

·
Registered
626 Posts
She might be right. They are calling Monday weekend rates from the email on Friday. What do you have to lose? Be positive my friend..... You have nothing to lose except lots of money next week if it ends up counting for this last week and you didn't go out and get those easy extra 11 trips.....2 over for a cushion. At any rate have a great 4th my friend!

Ps..... Notice below they are calling Monday rhe "weekend". This gives us leverage if they end up not counting it for this week. Take a screen shot for evidence in case they ask you for the evidence. Don't succumb to negativity. You have worked so hard already!
image.png
They won't count. You'll see come 4AM. "new earnings, new boosts". Here comes tin, cardboard, and lint metals levels.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Someone put this guy in a straight jacket for his insanity. after seeing a huge saturation of Lyft and uber drivers all over the place I decided to take it easy and enjoy the weekend. Ended up doing a few select pickups from pings while I was at home though.
Seems like lack of hobbies

1 - 19 of 19 Posts