Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen several guys come on here and brag about having scored while driving so here's my story....

So it was a really slow night and I started texting with my girlfriend. After a little bit of back and forth I mention that I wish I was there playing with her :)
So she tells me, but you're working right now.....
So I thought about it for a few seconds and I was like wait ! This is Uber I can log on and off anytime I feel like it !
I was like give me 20 minutes and be ready for me ;)

Bam ! :) so that's my story about scoring with a hot little chick while Uber driving ! :)

I just love this about Uber :)

·
Premium Member
3,746 Posts
Zzz.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
It would have been a lot more of an entertaining story if you asked her to order the Uber and then both of you email uber and brag about it. Maybe she would have tipped you too.
Either way your story is unbelievable, pics or it didn't happen.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
I have seen several guys come on here and brag about having scored while driving so here's my story....

So it was a really slow night and I started texting with my girlfriend. After a little bit of back and forth I mention that I wish I was there playing with her :)
So she tells me, but you're working right now.....
So I thought about it for a few seconds and I was like wait ! This is Uber I can log on and off anytime I feel like it !
I was like give me 20 minutes and be ready for me ;)

Bam ! :) so that's my story about scoring with a hot little chick while Uber driving ! :)

I just love this about Uber :)
UP.net rule # 26.4 subsection C.
Wives and girlfriends DO NOT count when scoring, getting lucky or hooking up is a consideration. In order to achieve this landmark goal one must NOT HAVE any previous knowledge of said person.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
You are supposed to include all of the lurid details when you make this kind of report, FC.

Haven't you ever read the Penthouse Letters?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts