Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was out running some errands this morning I saw a nice normal looking lady driving a car with an Uber sticker in the window. For some odd reason I got pissed off at her for working for Uber at these rates. Phx rates are $0.75/mile and $0.12/minute. I'm ashamed to admit it but when the light changed I drove by her and gave her the finger for no good reason. I'm here confessing my sin and asking for forgiveness. It's been 21 days since I have last ubered. Should we start an Uber anonymous to help each other through these dark times like AA. Thanks for listening and any advice on how I should repent is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
While I was out running some errands this morning I saw a nice normal looking lady driving a car with an Uber sticker in the window. For some odd reason I got pissed off at her for working for Uber at these rates. Phx rates are $0.75/mile and $0.12/minute. I'm ashamed to admit it but when the light changed I drove by her and gave her the finger for no good reason. I'm here confessing my sin and asking for forgiveness. It's been 21 days since I have last ubered. Should we start an Uber anonymous to help each other through these dark times like AA. Thanks for listening and any advice on how I should repent is appreciated.
If you see her again, the car should be recognizable, probably doing the same errands as you, I'd give her the thumbs up and a wave. Not her fault, go give the finger driving by your office. I used to give the finger to the ATnT store, they screwed my friend with her iphone. I got friends in my car, and her to give them the finger too. :D [Oh and she may have quit 22 days ago and didn't take her U off yet. :rolleyes:]

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Damn, that almost sounded like a confession. Say 3 Hail Mary's and 2 Our Father's. The trade dress just shows how proud people are to be an independent Uber driver. Almost like the drivers license with the word breathalyzer stamped on it. We all have to be proud of something.

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, that almost sounded like a confession. Say 3 Hail Mary's and 2 Our Father's. The trade dress just shows how proud people are to be an independent Uber driver. Almost like the drivers license with the word breathalyzer stamped on it. We all have to be proud of something.
So 3 Hail Travis's and 2 Heavenly Ubers should suffice????

·
Premium Member
60,719 Posts
Hi backstreet.
Thanks for sharing . . .
Keep coming back and you will get your 30 day chip.

Somewhere , a woman is telling her family that SOME TAXI DRIVER FLIPPED HER OFF for no reason.

Keep coming back trans.
We will work on your " Amends" step . . .

The first step is Admitting you have a problem.

·
Premium Member
60,719 Posts
If you see her again, the car should be recognizable, probably doing the same errands as you, I'd give her the thumbs up and a wave. Not her fault, go give the finger driving by your office. I used to give the finger to the ATnT store, they screwed my friend with her iphone. I got friends in my car, and her to give them the finger too. :D [Oh and she may have quit 22 days ago and didn't take her U off yet. :rolleyes:]
She will flip him off and throw mints at him !

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi backstreet.
Thanks for sharing . . .
Keep coming back and you will get your 30 day chip.

Somewhere , a woman is telling her family that SOME TAXI DRIVER FLIPPED HER OFF for no reason.

Keep coming back trans.
We will work on your " Amends" step . . .

The first step is Admitting you have a problem.
Thanks I'm hoping I can make it to the 30 day chip but it's Saturday night and I'm jonesing for a quick uber fix. I'll try to stay strong.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
She will flip him off and throw mints at him !
So funny I was thinking that. Some jerk who was drunk last night and gave his driver a hard time and didn't tip, also gave me the finger. Go figure. Here's your free water bottle you d&%$. :D

Reactions: tohunt4me

·
Registered
1,795 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
When I quit I wonder if I will still get excited at the sight of suitcases on the sidewalk . . . . with cellphones out .
All part of retirement, you'll miss the 4 stars and lack of tips. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
60,719 Posts
I confess, I cussed out the " Lucky Dog " man on Bourbon Street a few weeks ago.
He tried to squeeze himself and his buns in front of my car when I finally had a hole in pedestrians and had begun to roll.
Almost got his buns smashed.
He almost created a hot dog shortage that night.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I confess, I cussed out the " Lucky Dog " man on Bourbon Street a few weeks ago.
He tried to squeeze himself and his buns in front of my car when I finally had a hole in pedestrians and had begun to roll.
Almost got his buns smashed.
He almost created a hot dog shortage that night.
Maybe there should be a Confessions subfolder actually. :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When I quit I wonder if I will still get excited at the sight of suitcases on the sidewalk . . . . with cellphones out .
I use to love airport runs but a 30 mile run in uber is less than $25 and in a cab it's $80 with tip. That's why I'm back in the cab. Forgive me oh heavenly Uber.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
He cussed me first, I have a loud voice . . . only a couple of hundred people heard my reply . . .
Forgive me Travass for I have sinned...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts