Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Two years.

99.989% of my fares were good riders or better.
Lucky you.

I just met a rider yesterday...Lyft base right with 3STOPS

1st Stop she tell me she is just getting her drug at Smith store.

I wait 15mins message her and she say right out.

30mins, I called her, she hang off the phone
I went into Smith Pharmacy. She wasn't there.

I cancel ride and contact Lyft support be like "This passenger disappeared after first stop, I hope shes ok"
Lyft support: "This ride 0.68 miles and 45mins, Here is your 7.44$ pay. You should always talk with passenger so you know how long you will wait"
Me: "She tell me she will be right out!"

WTF Lyft, passenger always lie about waiting time so driver wouldn't drive away , Lyft should TAKE OFF this BS "STOP" feature because most passenger abusing it.

Lesson learned, I should Never and ever wait for passenger lol I was just being nice :(

·
Premium Member
2015 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L
627 Posts
No! I don't know what @Eagle Wolf Sparrow meant. Anytime I got a PPZ bonus and the pax cancels....the bonus gets attached to the next ride.
Well, I lost mine on Saturday. PAX cancelled. Had a PPZ (not a big one, only $4.47), but after the cancel the screen didn't show it. So I logged out and didn't run any more Lyft trips that night. That's how I run this shit, side ***** acts up, she gets the night off.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Woo. What city?

Woo. Wonder what city 🤔 that's awesome. But is that mainly bonus right?
I had an 80 ride earnings guarantee (not a bonus), and numerous $18 3-ride streak bonuses.

I had never actually done a Lyft earnings guarantee before, as I was skeptical that they would include all the extras as part of my earnings (tips, streaks, etc). I found out it's pretty transparent. Just base fares and PPZ's are part of the subtracted amount from the earnings guarantee.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts