Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Pax can order another Uber while on trip with you and be on 2 trips at the same time. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I think so.

I'll tell you what happened. I picked up a pool ride and she tells me to go to the destination drop off the guy she was with and she would then change the destination to a different location where she wanted to be dropped off. I explained she can't do that cause she chose Pool but I would just drive her to where she wanted to go but she insisted she does it all the time. So when we get to the fist destination she's trying to change the destination in the app and I'm telling her she can't but she insists on trying, so she ends up ordering another Uber while still on my trip, she showed me her phone, but I hadn't ended the trip, so on the way to her next destination the 2nd Uber calls her, and she explains she was already in an uber so he got mad and just cancelled.
Frankly I don't know what happened, I'm pretty sure he could have started the trip, he was able to call her so he was linked to her phone.

I hate when passengers don't understand how Pool works and they insist on doing things their way, its not my job to teach passengers about Pool its ubers job, I just drive. Uber should really just do away with this pool, its too complicated for people and they get annoyed and don't understand the way it works, they want to go to multiple locations, make stops, go off route, stuff they've always done with uberx and now its our job to tell them they cant do these things anymore..pisses me off.

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
You selected Uber Pool, we might have to pick up another passenger on the way, and you can only go to the destination you entered.
Any complaints or special requests, cancel and request X.
Say that you don't get paid for any stops or detours (even though you do, you can't condition the pax to expect stops or detours on pool)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts