Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up a 3.6 pool, i checked twice, very sure its a pool, hoping to ride all day long with the matches.

15 mins ride, no match, very strange, at dest, rider want me to wait then go somewhere else, told her cant do it cause its a pool, she ok with it and got out. fare showed its a X, wtf, a X!!!

now, its either i got eye damaged or brain damaged, a direct result from ubering.

i need an attorney to collect from uber, any1 got similar exp? wanna join the suit?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Your ride got switched to a "closer" ride when you weren't looking and it wasn't a surge. Although when Uber matches you with a closer ride and swaps your ride out, it's supposed to never swap you with a ride with a lower surge multiplier, but it still happens. It happened to me the other night. I accepted a 3.2 pool and then got swapped out with a non surge pool ride. I looked at it, lol'd and then cancelled. **** uber.

Wat u need is proof
The problem is that this is a tough one to prove.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
picked up a 3.6 pool, i checked twice, very sure its a pool, hoping to ride all day long with the matches.

15 mins ride, no match, very strange, at dest, rider want me to wait then go somewhere else, told her cant do it cause its a pool, she ok with it and got out. fare showed its a X, wtf, a X!!!

now, its either i got eye damaged or brain damaged, a direct result from ubering.

i need an attorney to collect from uber, any1 got similar exp? wanna join the suit?
Best/only way to collect from Uber is gonna be to mosey on down to the greenlight location and do a slip/fall in the lobby

·
Registered
114 Posts
Your ride got switched to a "closer" ride when you weren't looking and it wasn't a surge. Although when Uber matches you with a closer ride and swaps your ride out, it's supposed to never swap you with a ride with a lower surge multiplier, but it still happens. It happened to me the other night. I accepted a 3.2 pool and then got swapped out with a non surge pool ride. I looked at it, lol'd and then cancelled. &%[email protected]!* uber.

The problem is that this is a tough one to prove.
OK. Wat u need is evidence.

·
Registered
637 Posts
How will you prove loss profits? There's nothing guaranteed about the length of the ride.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I accepted a 3.2 pool and then got swapped out with a non surge pool ride. I looked at it, lol'd and then cancelled. &%[email protected]!* uber.
Don't cancel next time and check the payout. They do match the higher surge. Happened to me yesterday on a 2.2x surge. Got switched to a 1.3x boost. I was pissed but did the trip anyway, which got matched. Checked the payout later and got the 2.2x surge. Happy days!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts