Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met my ex-girlfriend tonight as an Uber driver. I arrived to picked up the passenger and it turned out to be my ex. Wholly cow, I couldn't believe it! In the entire NYC she got me as a driver!!! I felt sooooo bad and ashamed. I still can't get to normal.

·
Premium Member
2,557 Posts
I met my ex-girlfriend tonight as an Uber driver. I arrived to picked up the passenger and it turned out to be my ex. Wholly cow, I couldn't believe it! In the entire NYC she got me as a driver!!! I felt sooooo bad and ashamed. I still can't get to normal.
Ashamed of what? Of making an honest living? Of having a vehicle? Or being in control of your time? I dont get it. On a side note ive been wanting this to happen to me for years.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Although in reality I don't make a lot of money driving with Uber most female riders think I do, with that in mind and seeing as I have a car 24/7 a lot of them get flirty , they figure this guy has money and a car and that means no more public transport to go to the movies with you or go to the mall or out to dinner in the weekends with their boyfriends on the train or bus anymore, Uber drivers if willing to flirt back can get lots of cooch because chicks dig us, so I'm not sure what your so ashamed of mate.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ok Uber Prince. On a more serious note, has anyone met the same passenger twice? How can that happen in a city of 18 million?? It has happened to me on two separate occasions in separate parts of town and both passengers recognized me. After the second time, I'm convinced that if you rate a pax 5stars and the passenger rated you the same and added a comment, it's likely that you will see them again if you are in their proximity. This chick was yapping away once again so I gave her 1 star never to see her again, hopefully.

·
Premium Member
62,994 Posts
I came in from out of state off a job a few years ago. Went to my local bar.
2 of my x's were there. One behind the bar. They were talking to each other.one of them had tried to kill me,and we hadn't talked for 20 years. Didn't know whether to run or sit down and watch the show.
I sat down. Now we are friends after 20 years. I just consider doing Uber the last year and a half a sort of vacation. I do not care who sees me doing it. My house is paid.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Hell yeah, that's embarrassing.

You've amounted to driving around for minimum wage.

How's that for aspiration ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All your posts are just nonsense... and don't make sense your posting history goes from "owning a new camry to lease out" to "i had an accident idk what to do" to "i just got a job (in January) and finally quit uber" you even asked if you should get an Ezpass for Uber.. How did you even pass the TLC exam? And now this stuff. o_O:confused:
I have a huge downpayment for the car that I have to cover. After that, I am leaving Uber.

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
no body is gonna flirt with you being a cab or rideshare driver or whatever just very drunk much older women maybe and thats it. None of this flirting and girls liking uber or taxi drivers is a myth they treat me like shit and don't speak to me and id rather keep it that way.

·
Premium Member
2,557 Posts
no body is gonna flirt with you being a cab or rideshare driver or whatever just very drunk much older women maybe and thats it. None of this flirting and girls liking uber or taxi drivers is a myth they treat me like shit and don't speak to me and id rather keep it that way.
Strongly disagree brother. Just the day before valentines day i had a chick that came out of work and was headed home. Mid ride it became midnight and it was valentines day. I wished her a happy valentines day and not to forget i was the first one that said it to her. She got so excited and asked what i was doing. We ended up being each other valentines the following day amd believe me it was worth it ;). Happens more often than not so yes you do get some as a cab driver. Not saying its a norm or happens all the time but def more often than not at least on my case.

·
Premium Member
62,994 Posts
Strongly disagree brother. Just the day before valentines day i had a chick that came out of work and was headed home. Mid ride it became midnight and it was valentines day. I wished her a happy valentines day and not to forget i was the first one that said it to her. She got so excited and asked what i was doing. We ended up being each other valentines the following day amd believe me it was worth it ;). Happens more often than not so yes you do get some as a cab driver. Not saying its a norm or happens all the time but def more often than not at least on my case.
Thought you were going to say she turned into a Rat pulling a pumpkin at Midnight !

1 - 20 of 38 Posts