Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After using SherpaShare.com to figure out what I net after gas and Mantance...I net 9.90hr while not stellar it isn't bad since my last job was flipping burgers for 7.25 at McDonald's. My earnings have gone from 7.78hr when I started on uber driving my boo's Saturn 4dr X to 9.90 whipping my XL swag van. That little red Saturn was lame af anyway I'm glad it got reposed. Her broke ace fell behind on payments cause she was working at KFC instead of Ubering like yo boi making some real pay per!

So there you go Uber is better with XL you gross A bit more but really make it up in savings by not having to bust ya ass driving for .85cent wasting all dat gas and tear for less gross pay and more miles. Demand is picking up so I'm sure everyone gon be earning more.

How yall select boys make out. I wanna see some earning statements and numbers plz. Not oh I make 20hr..***** plz.

·
Registered
154 Posts
That's some strong work right there. Keep hustlin fam. It's nice to see that some of us got the uber game straight.

·
Premium Member
8,757 Posts
Lag Monkey sounds like all you need is the disco ball to make make the shag van a party on wheels. Rock on.

Sorry, won't post statements because I don't want Bradley to figure out who I am. But here's what I can tell you, straight dope:
Sat. night I did OK, not great because I screwed up and accidentally got myself an X call to 12 miles out of town and had to drive back empty so I killed an hour and 24 miles for something like $14. but even with that, I had $170 in fares working 9-3am, roughly which after Uber's cut leaves me about $115. Subtract 132 miles at roughly .40 a mile operating cost (52.80) to get 62.20 + $23.00 in tips (which was a very lucky night) so 85. for 6 hours. I would do better if I stayed in my car and hung downtown or someplace busy but I head home if I have nothing doing so I probably sat home for 90 minutes of that time.

During the week, I probably only average 4 or 5 dollars for when I'm online but I'm sitting home most of the time so it's not uncommon for me to $400 from Uber in a week and have been online for 50 hours but only been in the car for 20 of those hours. So actual time I'm driving, doing OK if I don't consider time I'm on standby. Not your typical driver but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bradley is Cool he ain't gon shit on you hommie. If only he actually could do something more about getting us a fare raise. He also took care of me on a few occasions when drivers was snitching and rdu was hassling us extra hard. Uber got connections and he always do a good job for me on resolving my issues. I like that little white *****.

·
Registered
514 Posts
For the year, I'm (uberX) averaging $12.86 per hour after expenses (-gas,wear/tear,maintenance) working mostly Thurs-Sat nights 10pm-4am. It'll likely go back up some because the slow summer brought it down. Probably end up about 14/hour for the year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts