Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Doesn't Dave believe Uber is a good method of earning additional cash to do his debt spiral?
I have heard very little of his views on Uber. One time a caller said her husband was driving and getting a real estate license and Dave suggested focusing on the real estate and not driving. Personally, I think he would encourage riders to tip, and drivers to not have car loans or leases.

·
Banned
5,897 Posts
Doesn't Dave believe Uber is a good method of earning additional cash to do his debt spiral?
I have heard very little of his views on Uber. One time a caller said her husband was driving and getting a real estate license and Dave suggested focusing on the real estate and not driving. Personally, I think he would encourage riders to tip, and drivers to not have car loans or leases.
Dave's not here!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
2xl trips and 1 x trip via destinations that took me almost next door to my house. I try and drive M-F from around 7-3pm. $100 a day is my goal anything else is great

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
2xl trips and 1 x trip via destinations that took me almost next door to my house. I try and drive M-F from around 7-3pm. $100 a day is my goal anything else is great
Do you make your goal and how many rides/wk avg? Only asking cuz I am weighing XL v. X. Only can do X right now.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Make my goal most weeks some times not though. Now that I have the newest update I will be XL full time and only switch over to X, XLand delivery to get me back home with a fare.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Make my goal most weeks some times not though. Now that I have the newest update I will be XL full time and only switch over to X, XLand delivery to get me back home with a fare.
I like the X addition only for return trip "going my way" app. I may consider doing that as well. However, I'll never do it on an airport que. If uber does not provide a que for XL & Select, I'll continue to not waste my time at the airport

·
Registered
924 Posts
I like the X addition only for return trip "going my way" app. I may consider doing that as well. However, I'll never do it on an airport que. If uber does not provide a que for XL & Select, I'll continue to not waste my time at the airport
I agree, if I am dropping off someone at the airport and I have time I usually do a lap around the terminals and sometimes even take the loop road over to the international terminal and then head back home north. When I take my profile of XL only, my other profile has X, XL and Delivery on it so at least I can still get all 3 rides as pings.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I agree, if I am dropping off someone at the airport and I have time I usually do a lap around the terminals and sometimes even take the loop road over to the international terminal and then head back home north. When I take my profile of XL only, my other profile has X, XL and Delivery on it so at least I can still get all 3 rides as pings.
What kind of delivery requests do you usually get?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts