Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I love you guys seriously, we're all in this together, so I want you to know the secret that has freed me from all contempt with Uber... please don't feel as if I'm attacking anyone or being facetious or condescending when i say this, but what I realized is this; we are getting paid what were worth, and Uber is making billions because it is solving a problem by creating a solution. We are doing something very simple, so I'm grateful that the job still exist, Be happy while you work, do the best you can do, spread love as you work, hard, and watch this thing change for you. You can make so much out of this if you only allow yourself to. God bless y'all!

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
I love you guys seriously, we're all in this together, so I want you to know the secret that has freed me from all contempt with Uber... please don't feel as if I'm attacking anyone or being facetious when i say this, but what I realized is this; we are getting paid what were worth, and Uber is making billions because it is solving a problem by creating a solution. We are doing something very simple, so I'm grateful that the job still exist, Be happy while you work, do the best you can do, spread love as you work, hard, and watch this thing change for you. You can make so much out of this if you only allow yourself to. God bless y'all!
I think it is more when we go online, we are agreeing with what is currently offered. If the rates are too low, stay offline til they improve. So if you are online, don't complain that you are not being paid what you are worth.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I think it is more when we go online, we are agreeing with what is currently offered. If the rates are too low, stay offline til they improve. So if you are online, don't complain that you are not being paid what you are worth.
Exactly, u either wana make money or not

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love you guys seriously, we're all in this together, so I want you to know the secret that has freed me from all contempt with Uber... please don't feel as if I'm attacking anyone or being facetious or condescending when i say this, but what I realized is this; we are getting paid what were worth, and Uber is making billions because it is solving a problem by creating a solution. We are doing something very simple, so I'm grateful that the job still exist, Be happy while you work, do the best you can do, spread love as you work, hard, and watch this thing change for you. You can make so much out of this if you only allow yourself to. God bless y'all!
Can I get some of that MDMA too?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts