Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Uber is the best. Without my job I don't know what is would do. Uber gave me my way to c better future. I have so much thanks to give to uber
Ohh-- kay

CC

·
Registered
958 Posts
I agree with the OP . Uber provides a necessary service to both the customers and the drivers.

"Ride sharing" is nothing new. Odds are the freeway near you has a government-posted sign giving you the number of some government sponsored attempt to link riders with drivers. Ever wonder why these pools ALWAYS fail, while Uber succeeds?

Every Uber driver can share customer tales of poor service from taxis. Uber has done a far better job of matching drivers with passengers.

Shame on you nattering kabobs of negativity and your rude welcome to a new member.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
Not everyone has a Masters Degree in something or another, with Uber being so far beneath them.

Not everyone has marketable skills that can earn them more than flipping burgers, to some, Uber is better than working fast food.

It's not for everybody, some manage to survive part time to keep them afloat until the next better thing. Some truly don't have much else they qualify for. To consider him a troll or a shill because he appreciated what he does have is pathetic.

All the new drivers/drivers who don't need the money and are OK with operating at a loss think uber is great...Then they pick up a calculator
I operated 5 months last year and my only extra expense, outside of what I was already paying for, is $400 in higher yearly premium for having Rideshare Endorsement, an extra Oil Change that I normaly wouldn't have needed to get ($49.95 to include tire rotation and car wash) and I got a nail in one of my tires ($35 repair job)

My calculator must be broken as I didn't operate at a loss... in fact, I actually owe taxes, lol.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I operated 5 months last year and my only extra expense, outside of what I was already paying for, is $400 in higher yearly premium for having Rideshare Endorsement, an extra Oil Change that I normaly wouldn't have needed to get ($49.95 to include tire rotation and car wash) and I got a nail in one of my tires ($35 repair job)

My calculator must be broken as I didn't operate at a loss... in fact, I actually owe taxes, lol.
• Car depreciation
• Opportunity cost
• Extra car servicing

·
Registered
989 Posts
Uber is the best. Without my job I don't know what is would do. Uber gave me my way to c better future. I have so much thanks to give to uber
This was me when I started! Uber Like dating a new chick. Y'all hitting it everynight, everything is perfect. But then after awhile she wants to get married and turns into mother Teresa.

·
Banned
1,433 Posts
There are certainly lots of things about Uber that I love.
The only part that really sucks is the lousy pay but other than that it's a great job.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts