Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
You are probably new. Look how many miles you put on your car, stress on your knees and enslaving yourself for 15-18$ an hour. They are truly the best
New?! He's been here for 'weaks'

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are probably new. Look how many miles you put on your car, stress on your knees and enslaving yourself for 15-18$ an hour. They are truly the best
Very new

An idiot....!
And yet you chase base rates and quest

He's just trying to provoke.
Now this man knows how to read between the lines

Yeah ... makes you feel like a tough talkin' mucho macho super stupor Uber drivin' ... ... ... duuuuuhuhuhuhuhuuuuude!!!!
Keep telling your self that uber stripper

New?! He's been here for 'weaks'
More like years lol and I will be here until self driving cars put us all out of this gold rush business

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He must have just got out of prison. So he is happy to be a free man
I'm just happy I started way befor 90 % of the drivers on this forum when drivers were pulling In an easy $90,000k a year and I'm not talking about uber black so I had 3 years like that then the ants came in and it dropped to about $60,000 k a year to now which you will be lucky to pull in $30,000 k a year if you don't mind hamroids or back problems I'm happy I made a lot of easy money and saved a lot of the money and it makes me laugh to hear new drivers on here thinking they know the business lmao the game is over now this gig is for beer money ask uber dancer he drives for beer money

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm just happy I started way befor 90 % of the drivers on this forum when drivers were pulling In an easy $90,000k a year and I'm not talking about uber black so I had 3 years like that then the ants came in and it dropped to about $60,000 k a year to now which you will be lucky to pull in $30,000 k a year if you don't mind hamroids or back problems I'm happy I made a lot of easy money and saved a lot of the money and it makes me laugh to hear new drivers on here thinking they know the business lmao the game is over now this gig is for beer money ask uber dancer he drives for beer money
I "pulled in " $85,000 last year but that's GROSS. Net was $6,000

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I "pulled in " $85,000 last year but that's GROSS. Net was $6,000
Yeah I beleave that butt you probably drive more miles last year then my 3 years total any one can make lots of money all you have to do is work 18 hrs a day and sleep in your car and come in here and say i I made $85k last year not impressive because we all know your life style at these rates must be terrible if your making that much I feel sorry for you health before wealth your gona burn out

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yeah I beleave that butt you probably drive more miles last year then my 3 years total any one can make lots of money all you have to do is work 18 hrs a day and sleep in your car and come in here and say i I made $85k last year not impressive because we all know your life style at these rates must be terrible if your making that much I feel sorry for you health before wealth your gona burn out
The reason for my post was to ask you if your figures are gross or net?

The reason for my post was to show how shitty this job is

1 - 13 of 13 Posts