Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got one poo. Pinned the wrong spot. Called her. She said Robinson and first so I drive there and hit arrival button. Wait 2 minutes... No show. As I'm driving away I see her on her phone a half a block up. Felt kinda bad. Not gonna lie.

·
Registered
326 Posts
You shouldn't feel bad, Uber is very specific about not changing the pickup/drop off location. You already went above and beyond moving to her amended location. She deserves the $5 no show fee. If it were me, I would have waited out the 2min at the original pin drop.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
The only good part of Poo is the high probability of a cancel fee.

I had 24 cancels last week alone.
Those all count against your cancel rate. Be careful, I got deactivated for a couple of days because of cancels. The rep said even no shows can trigger computer to flag your account and deactivate. Total maximum cancel rate is around 50% for 7 days. Run your cancel rate with rides accepted and total cancels including and not including cancel no shows and figure out your cancel percentage. If you can update your results, that could help us all out. I'm keeping my under 40% by the end of the week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts