Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing personal with LBC

But isn't it ironic that that the lead role played by Robert the Nero in TAXI DRIVER.

His character name was John - kidding

It was David

This kidding game is killing me

It was TRAVIS

·
Registered
806 Posts
Nothing personal with LBC

But isn't it ironic that that the lead role played by Robert the Nero in TAXI DRIVER.

His character name was John - kidding

It was David

This kidding game is killing me

It was TRAVIS

And the moral of this story is anyone can become a Taxi driver but a London Taxi cabbie is unique around the world and takes skill and dedication.
The knowledge examination weasels out unsavoury characters, by testing your weaknesses and strengths.
Of course you would not this as you have never experienced the intensity of doing the knowledge and the 20 or so examinations over those three or four years.
Your just a sat nav Johnny.

·
Registered
806 Posts
The moral of the story is that you replied.

I am guessing here - but are you dumb?

Are you talking to me?

Off the record - not all Uber Drivers have your size brain.
Your forgetting London Taxi Drivers have larger brains than mini cab drivers "hippocampus".

I can't call you Uber drivers any more since your now the property of all the other apps out there, jostling for the best price to be had, a person who is the property of another, loyalty seems lost on a migrant workforce.

·
Banned
3,071 Posts
Your forgetting London Taxi Drivers have larger brains than mini cab drivers "hippocampus".

I can't call you Uber drivers any more since your now the property of all the other apps out there, jostling for the best price to be had, a person who is the property of another, loyalty seems lost on a migrant workforce.
Uber drivers have "hippotrampus"

·
Registered
806 Posts
Youd have thought memorising roads was performing open heart surgery the way you bang on 😂
So a customer jumps in your mini cab with a post code already given to you, so you can study the route a little before she gets in your car, a possible conversation could occur, if your language skills are up to it. Your postcode is shall we say for argument sake, Dolphin square, Pimlico.
You start talking with the customer she just finished work and looking forward to seeing her friend and having a glass of wine, she remarks I hope the traffic is not that bad at the Hogarth roundabout, you continue your journey to Dolphin square Pimlico.
On arrival she said I've been here before this is not it, you reply that's the postcode you gave.
So she's given you the wrong postcode, but the former conversation was indeed the big giveaway, Hogarth roundabout would have been the clue every black cab driver knows, Dolhin square Chiswick.

You have Hippo Belly!😂🤣

View attachment 426987
That sounds more like a Ahmad joke.
I get it it starts with hippo, and you put that together all by yourself, amazing with those skills you could get a comedy slot at the, wait for it, The Hippodrome.

·
Premium Member
3,301 Posts
So a customer jumps in your mini cab with a post code already given to you, so you can study the route a little before she gets in your car, a possible conversation could occur, if your language skills are up to it. Your postcode is shall we say for argument sake, Dolphin square, Pimlico.
You start talking with the customer she just finished work and looking forward to seeing her friend and having a glass of wine, she remarks I hope the traffic is not that bad at the Hogarth roundabout, you continue your journey to Dolphin square Pimlico.
On arrival she said I've been here before this is not it, you reply that's the postcode you gave.
So she's given you the wrong postcode, but the former conversation was indeed the big giveaway, Hogarth roundabout would have been the clue every black cab driver knows, Dolhin square Chiswick.

That sounds more like a Ahmad joke.
I get it it starts with hippo, and you put that together all by yourself, amazing with those skills you could get a comedy slot at the, wait for it, The Hippodrome.
Dr Ahmad jokes are often about coffee.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.