Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am totally new to Uber need to make some extra money so thought I might give this a shot. My car is 2017 BMW X5 all black not sure I want to go commercial yet as there looks to be upfront fees and higher insurance any recommendations? Thanks appreciate it I live in Phoenix area

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am totally new to Uber need to make some extra money so thought I might give this a shot. My car is 2017 BMW X5 all black not sure I want to go commercial yet as there looks to be upfront fees and higher insurance any recommendations? Thanks appreciate it I live in Phoenix area
I would skip Uber and list it on turo instead.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
If you NEED money you have no business owning a car like that!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you NEED money you have no business owning a car like that!
Not sure he asked your advice on what business he has owning a car like that! Jealous any? Maybe he has 2.25 million in the bank and is disciplined to meet a certain savings amount per month, and is coming up $300 short so instead of laying around he wants to drive to earn the $300. But you seem to have it all figured out....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I'm broke and need money, how do I drive my new $70k car into the ground for pennies?

Serious answer. Get rid of that car, it's killing you.
Serious Answer: he could pay the car off with a portion of his savings. Could you? Do You have everything figured out in life or just this guys exact situation?

Thanks for registering and reviving an 8 month old thread. ?
Love to troll!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts