Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I had just dropped a pax off in WEHO. I had another ping, so I started going through this alley, but someone else was coming down the alley, so I backed up, and I hit this brand new BMW. The lady started going crazy on me. She asked for my insurance, but I didn't give it to her because I just nicked her car. :eek:

I let her get crazy, then I went on with my Uber business, and picked up a pax. I called her on the phone, and she said, baby, you don't have to give me your information; it's just a mark.:D

I was going to pay her cash cuz I don't want any accidents on my Class B:oops:

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Yes, I had just dropped a pax off in WEHO. I had another ping, so I started going through this alley, but someone else was coming down the alley, so I backed up, and I hit this brand new BMW. The lady started going crazy on me. She asked for my insurance, but I didn't give it to her because I just nicked her car. :eek:

I let her get crazy, then I went on with my Uber business, and picked up a pax. I called her on the phone, and she said, baby, you don't have to give me your information; it's just a mark.:D

Hold on you got a class b,and you work for uber.

·
Registered
566 Posts

Well technically without witnesses you can say that she hit you in the back so is her fault lol :p
By the time you called her she probably had call her Insurance company and they must had told her that she forgot to do her last payment or that it got declined so she was driving without coverage, that is most likely why she changed her attitude drastically.

I am glad you are ok and that there is no damage in your car too Keke.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts