Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I would never voluntarily go to Joe T's to dine, my presence was requested at a wedding occasion. I had no choice, so I obliged. Although I found the patrons and the setting unbecoming, I managed to enjoy myself.

It's the type of place where there are no deals to be found-what's the point? I prefer to mix food with capital appreciation opportunities.

Oh well, I'm sure the ants and pax love it.

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Eating at Joe T’s is about 25-50% of an ants daily take before expenses.

I remember my younger years where I show up for brunch. I ordered 3 marg pictures ($30ish each). That was the first time I dropped a hundo on brunch.

Pre-uber days where I managed to drive home.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Although I would never voluntarily go to Joe T's to dine, my presence was requested at a wedding occasion. I had no choice, so I obliged. Although I found the patrons and the setting unbecoming, I managed to enjoy myself.

It's the type of place where there are no deals to be found-what's the point? I prefer to mix food with capital appreciation opportunities.

Mr.Tupelo you are the most well rounded most humble human being I have seen in this community please do a segment on being humble and serving as I'msure you are on a few boards and charities

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Eating at Joe T's is about 25-50% of an ants daily take before expenses.

I remember my younger years where I show up for brunch. I ordered 3 marg pictures ($30ish each). That was the first time I dropped a hundo on brunch.

Pre-uber days where I managed to drive home.
Now you're claiming Joe T's is expensive? I found it underwhelming and the ingredients sub-par.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts

Mr. Tupelo, sir. I just want to say, I hope I'm just like you when I grow up.

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Now you're claiming Joe T's is expensive? I found it underwhelming and the ingredients sub-par.
Being in my 20's and dropping $100 for brunch, it was expensive. Fast forward to now, spending that amount for sub par food and strong margaritas makes no sense.

I would rather find a taco shop in a gas station for good tacos and buy a bottle of good tequila and drink it straight.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Being in my 20's and dropping $100 for brunch, it was expensive. Fast forward to now, spending that amount for sub par food and strong margaritas makes no sense.

I would rather find a taco shop in a gas station for good tacos and buy a bottle of good tequila and drink it straight.
Gas station tacos and tequila straight from the bottle? It keeps getting worse.

Mr. Tupelo, sir. I just want to say, I hope I'm just like you when I grow up.
The problem is son, I'm probably already a decade or two younger than yourself.

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Gas station tacos and tequila straight from the bottle? It keeps getting worse.
Haha! You are missing out on good cuisine on the cheap! Taco Hut in Lewisville has by far the greasiest tacos and best lengue. You should meet me there. I will buy! LMAO!

And I never said tequila straight from the bottle. My preference is a Reserve which is something you don't make a margarita or foo-foo drink out of.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha! You are missing out on good cuisine on the cheap! Taco Hut in Lewisville has by far the greasiest tacos and best lengue. You should meet me there. I will buy! LMAO!

And I never said tequila straight from the bottle. My preference is a Reserve which is something you don't make a margarita or foo-foo drink out of.
How about instead of the greasiest taco on the planet we meet up for some foie gras?

And instead of tequila, how about some single malt scotch? You know Lord Frankie loves his islay whisky. Maybe I should do a post on my fondness for the smokey, peaty, briney dram.

Mr.Tupelo you are the most well rounded most humble human being I have seen in this community please do a segment on being humble and serving as I'msure you are on a few boards and charities
Thank you. I pride myself on remaining humble in spite of my vast wealth. That is part of the reason I drive for UBER. It's quite humbling to have your neighbors look down upon you and assume you are a lowly peasant. That's when you hit them with the fact that you are their neighbor, living but a block away.

·
Premium Member
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am going to have to decline. Liver is not my cup of tea.
I figured as much. But maybe instead of saying things like that, you should expand your horizons and think about ways in which you can become a better person. I wouldn't think so little of yourself, you are not relegated to mediocrity for the rest of your life.

·
Registered
371 Posts
How about instead of the greasiest taco on the planet we meet up for some foie gras?

And instead of tequila, how about some single malt scotch? You know Lord Frankie loves his islay whisky. Maybe I should do a post on my fondness for the smokey, peaty, briney dram.

Thank you. I pride myself on remaining humble in spite of my vast wealth. That is part of the reason I drive for UBER. It's quite humbling to have your neighbors look down upon you and assume you are a lowly peasant. That's when you hit them with the fact that you are their neighbor, living but a block away.
Mr.Tupelo you put the H in Humility unlike FX Cruiser flaunting his Pontoon boat he purchased at Costco making the Ants feel subpar when you Motivate the Ants to be all they could be like the Pide Piper of the Rideshare community

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Mr.Tupelo is like the Tony Robbins of the rideshare community the Ants should be grateful to receive all of this Lifechanging Nectar free of charge and not have to pay $500
I wouldn't give him that title as nothing has been confirmed in real life. Who knows he may be a 14 year old kids or a old geezer that is simply burning time and finds humor in us ants.

I do agree that he has brightened up our dull Dallas forum with meaningful and useful posts.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I wouldn't give him that title as nothing has been confirmed in real life. Who knows he may be a 14 year old kids or a old geezer that is simply burning time and finds humor in us ants.

I do agree that he has brightened up our dull Dallas forum with meaningful and useful posts.
I don't believe a 14 year old kid would have the ability to create the masterpieces of intellectual brilliance that Mr.Tupelo has graced the forum with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts