Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
I propositioned 4(8.9x), this is my sweetest caught. From Mirage(back) to South Point a $140 flat rate fare. I also had 2(5.6x), 3(3.3x)and a 2.8x. I don't need to wait for a ping, I just pull up to them and ask. I love this cold temperature.......Uber you kick A$$!
Light Product Map Font Line

Font Paper Circle

·
Banned
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol, there's a hissing sound in my front tire and I even put air at the gas station 2 am back of MGM. Low pressure light on past 5 hrs. Waiting for Big O tires to open at 7. I just wanna catch some ZZZ's already.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I kept my word I put on the app for 1 minute on the way to work last night for one minute. Enjoy your surge income and I hope you guys save the money. And I am happy for you guys out there last night making the cash. Because you are going to need it with two three four five six dollar rides. Uber off

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I kept my word I put on the app for 1 minute on the way to work last night for one minute. Enjoy your surge income and I hope you guys save the money. And I am happy for you guys out there last night making the cash. Because you are going to need it with two three four five six dollar rides. Uber off
With CES next week it could pick up pretty high

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.