Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received 4 reports last night. Its weird as i have never got these kind of reviews before. Does uber just send this messages as a warning to random drivers? My reviews are all about cleaness and professionalism and last night i got one for bad odour in the car, cleaness, map and not paying attention. It was pouring down for the last 2 nights of course some odours can build up you cant open windows? Up until lastnight nearly most pax were saying "this car smells like new car snd its so clean".
I think uber is either having a glitch problem or just sending to remind the drivers.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The intention is to create more hatred between riders and drivers so we can align more with the taxi industry
Its not a good idea, its making the rating sys more difficult/unfair for the drivers and easier for the passengers i suppose.
By having those boxs there making pax to actually choose one. BAD UBER!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wish they could come down on bad riders.

I'm sick of riders that use fake / nick names, wrong numbers, people that request CBD pick-ups from the 27th floor if their hotel and people that request to be collected in positions that are illegal.

It takes both sides playing ball to have a positive experience!
Ubers artificial brain (uber-go) says:

More riders = $$$
Uber drivers = Armourguards

·
Registered
779 Posts

I'm sick of riders that use fake / nick names, wrong numbers, people that request CBD pick-ups from the 27th floor if their hotel and people that request to be collected in positions that are illegal.

I picked up someone recently with the name 'business'.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
The reports seem to be optional.. they should make it mandatory for a rider to report what went wrong if he wants to rate 1*. That way we get to know why our rating dropped than to get pissed and re rate the suspected pax.
Got two 1* yesterday and no freaking clue why.
Bad reports on drivers should require statutory declarations and witness statements

·
Registered
287 Posts
Take a few days off

Give them a 1

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hitler and some other fascist is alive and kicking because they are mates and told me. I don't see a real problem in their names sometimes comical. How many times do you pick up someone on someone else's account ? Do you refuse the trip ?
I don't it's at the account holders peril if the pax mucks up they get the low rating. Which I did the other day on a bad drunk. Which I think intern earnt me my first 2

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.