Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey got 3 safety report on my feedback in a day Thats the first time i ever got safety reports i dont know why i got 3 in a day.....

Can i get deactivated?

Help..

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Dangerous driving..... I must have braked to hard i try to really careful when i drive...
LA driving, I can definitely understand. You must of had 3 grandmas that all complained. It does suck, because many times what we call normal driving some people freak and say it's too aggressive. Had an older couple a while ago and driving late night on the freeway. The woman ask why I'm driving so fast, I look at my speedometer and tell her " I'm driving 4 mph under the speed limit". Some people just freak on little things, especially when they're not in control. The people that complain are usually the ones that when they drive are holding up traffic by driving well under the speed limit. What does your driving record look like?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LA driving, I can definitely understand. You must of had 3 grandmas that all complained. It does suck, because many times what we call normal driving some people freak and say it's too aggressive. Had an older couple a while ago and driving late night on the freeway. The woman ask why I'm driving so fast, I look at my speedometer and tell her " I'm driving 4 mph under the speed limit". Some people just freak on little things, especially when they're not in control. The people that complain are usually the ones that when they drive are holding up traffic by driving well under the speed limit. What does your driving record look like?
My driving record is clean in the 20something years i been driving never got a ticket or a crash.....

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Oh YEAH

Although telling em "uh, ma'am, I was about to apologize that I'm going below speed limit & so SLOW,on account of cruise-controlling the MPG sweet spot....trying to be responsibly eco-friendly and waste not and all that" occasionally helps

PS "safety" flags/complaints are especially ironic when you -do- GET them for playing it SAFE and braking or maneuvering to avoid a hazard at maximum efficiency and with large margin, but with little regard to smoothness of ride.... Meanwhile, take a very risky zero-margin minimalist approach to a hazard, and they're impressed; POWERSLIDE around a stopped vehicle/accident/debris, and nobody notices at all

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I had one rider who kept asking if Uber could detect if I was over the speed limit...then I realized he was asking because I kept floating 1-3 miles per hour over the speed limit. Sheez, take a Valium!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts