Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my last delivery I went to an apartment complex that I absolutely DETEST and as usual there was a problem.

I really try to stay away from Tempe because itdi basically "college town". The parking sucks, it's short trips and college kids very rarely tip. Tonight takes the cake though!

I arrive and I'm knocking on the door...... I can SEE the kid inside playing a video game so I know he's there yet he won't come to the door. Obviously he's wayyyyy to busy so he figures he'll inconvenience me by making me WAIT!

After knocking loudly three times I send a text saying I'm at his front door, then I start my timer. I'll be damned if I'm going to lose money (because time is money in this gig) because he can't act like an adult, put the game controller down and come get his food.

I was being nice, giving him five minutes. After two minutes he FINALLY came to the door, mumbling some crap about how he was busy; yeah, ok you little ******bag!

He got a thumbs down, with a comment ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
My teenage is just like that. I will go pick up food, get home, leave it on the kitchen counter. About 10 minutes later I see the food is still there. I yell at him to come get his F @*%@ING FOOD. He says, "I was in the middle of a game". Makes my blood boil..

·
Premium Member
59,804 Posts
On my last delivery I went to an apartment complex that I absolutely DETEST and as usual there was a problem.

I really try to stay away from Tempe because itdi basically "college town". The parking sucks, it's short trips and college kids very rarely tip. Tonight takes the cake though!

I arrive and I'm knocking on the door...... I can SEE the kid inside playing a video game so I know he's there yet he won't come to the door. Obviously he's wayyyyy to busy so he figures he'll inconvenience me by making me WAIT!

After knocking loudly three times I send a text saying I'm at his front door, then I start my timer. I'll be damned if I'm going to lose money (because time is money in this gig) because he can't act like an adult, put the game controller down and come get his food.

I was being nice, giving him five minutes. After two minutes he FINALLY came to the door, mumbling some crap about how he was busy; yeah, ok you little @@@@@@bag!

He got a thumbs down, with a comment ;)
If you EVER go back . . .
Go around back
Trip breaker to SHUT OFF HIS POWER before you leave !

Give the lil shimp some good old fashion pre elecricity living.

You will smile for Days !

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Well I wouldn't shut the guy's power off but if he's ignoring you I would just leave the food at his door, send a text, take a picture, and move on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts