Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's old, but I hadn't seen it. Figured others might not have either. This guy has got to be on Ubers payroll. No way he can still believe this crap this long. But then again, it does appear he lives with his parents. :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
What a tool. There's nothing wrong with letting out steam - whether about riders, drivers or uber. Every job and industry has this.

I feel it's easier to get help from my Houston peeps than emailing them sometime. I don't want to decipher all that "uber on!" fluff.

I want to pick up and greet the pax, get them to their destination, wish them well and repeat. And I don't want to bore my friend and family with this kind of stuff.

Does uber warn us about road closures, weather complications or major accidents? Nope, my fellow drivers do. We are out there on the streets, real-time.

this is the best part time gig for me, but it ain't perfect. But I'll keep doing my best.

·
Registered
120 Posts
That guy looks really uncomfortable in his own skin.

Uber is proof that where there's smoke there's fire. I love my day job. I know of no online forums where employees rant about my company and it's a very well known organization. People rant about Uber because they treat their drivers like indentured servants. It's pretty simple happy wife, happy life. Or with uber, happy drivers, happy livers. (Hahahah. Love how that makes sense and doesn't make sense at the same time)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts