Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lately ive been really dreading doing uber and been taking weeks at a time off only to come back and be burnt out after a few days again....then it hit me...im use to only doing air port runs..but i discovered the uber quest and really have been "in the streets" every since...so instead of doing 10 air port ride for $150-200 a day picking up business people and happy family travelers..im out chasing this quest doing 20 plus trips a day picking up the good the bad and the ugly...the nice the mean the normal the weird...i went from 50-70 trips a week to 120 plus..the money is good with the quest but i think im going back to my old method and just do air port runs!!!

Premium Member
You drive full time?

Premium Member
So lately ive been really dreading doing uber and been taking weeks at a time off only to come back and be burnt out after a few days again....then it hit me...im use to only doing air port runs..but i discovered the uber quest and really have been "in the streets" every since...so instead of doing 10 air port ride for $150-200 a day picking up business people and happy family travelers..im out chasing this quest doing 20 plus trips a day picking up the good the bad and the ugly...the nice the mean the normal the weird...i went from 50-70 trips a week to 120 plus..the money is good with the quest but i think im going back to my old method and just do air port runs!!!
Happy Little Travellers !

Airport is the Best !

Premium Member
Doing double rides is tough. Hope the airport runs are profitable for you, so you can not feel so burnt out.

Premium Member
More money same time less money more sitting at airport
If full time take the money

Premium Member
How long is the airport queue where you are? Is the fare worth the wait time?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts