Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three really nice students....two wearing a dress, one in blue jeans, tall with marine style buzz haircut with eye glasses.

I really thought it was a guy and when they got in two of the three girls said (of course it wasn't butch) so I said hi ladies, then (Pat) got in and I said HI sir.

Idiot... Heard a voice that sounded like a girl and my goodness, it was a girly girl with just a guys haircut.

IDIOT

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
Three really nice students....two wearing a dress, one in blue jeans, tall with marine style buzz haircut with eye glasses.

I really thought it was a guy and when they got in two of the three girls said (of course it wasn't butch) so I said hi ladies, then (Pat) got in and I said HI sir.

Idiot... Heard a voice that sounded like a girl and my goodness, it was a girly girl with just a guys haircut.

IDIOT
No tip obviously. Might be a ****** though. I once drove an 18 year old boy who had become a girl.

·
Premium Member
64,509 Posts

IDIOT
Pat
Is even a Gender Neutral Name.

Anyone remember " Its Pat " the S.N.L. character. " Androgynous Pat".

So . .
Textbook case.

Matches the t.v. parody.

Probably even a Crotch Sniffing Dog would remain undecided . . . . .

I think the "Idiot" is the girl who dresses like a boy with a marine buzz cut hair style who gets offended when someone mistakely thinks she's a guy
Who said she was offended ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

IDIOT
Kids these days.

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weird thing is, the ride was flawless and they were laughing and telling wedding stories and talking about guys.

For me, I kept thinking every mile, I should of said like someone already posted here, "Hi, how are you". You dummy!!!!

·
Registered
8,587 Posts

IDIOT
I used to work for a grocery store chain. There was this little older woman who shopped at the store I was at almost every day. We had some idle chit chat just about every day I worked for probably close to two years. One day she asked me something and I answered "yes ma'am"

She stepped back, looked at me and said, "excuse me. I am a sir."

Ugh....

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
I used to work for a grocery store chain. There was this little older woman who shopped at the store I was at almost every day. We had some idle chit chat just about every day I worked for probably close to two years. One day she asked me something and I answered "yes ma'am"

She stepped back, looked at me and said, "excuse me. I am a sir."

Ugh....
hahahahahha!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts