Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Where have you been since pre election days, man? If some country south of the border got a photo of Baldwin in its local news rather than that of Trump a while back, I think it is safe to say we all know how great Baldwin's impression of Trump ;)

·
Premium Member
4,198 Posts
I would pay good money to see Trump do a SNL type impression of Alec Baldwin doing his 30 Rock character.

Or Trump doing Baldwin doing Trump.

But Baldwin doing Trump is okay too

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,345 Posts
I can't wait until Saturday night because that's when the next Saturday Night Lives is on. Have you guys seen Alex Baldwin and his impressive of Trump?
I LOVE IT A LOT.:p

Alec Baldwin can kiss my ass for all I care but that 30 rock show was great and he was great in it
Hi, DUCK, Trump, is coming after your pot:p

He was great in 30 rock, and he's still, hot, hot, hot. I love him, and his FINE ASS BROTHERS:rolleyes:

Nobody can do Trump like Trump

There is no substitute for the greatest leader in the history of Earth
You mean, the WORST LEADER IN HISTORY. THAT DUDE IS A JOKE.:p

I swear, Trump has the ugliest administration I've ever seen
And, it's the scariest:eek:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Trump is a better father. Ever hear Alec leave a voicemail for his daughter?
Alec treats everybody terrible, his daughter photographers newscasters and especially flight attendants. He's just a miserable person

·
Registered
277 Posts
And that from a Dog... :confused:
Yeah, the dog looks better.

Kelly Anne, Bannon, Trump, Sessions, Devos .... they look like a bunch of old corpses ... they claim to be so "Great" but look so damn bad. Sessions face reminds me of a Gremlin, Bannon just looks straight up like an immediate 2am cancellation from the bar at first sight. Kelly Anne, poor woman , defending all the BS has taken a serious toll on her. No wonder they're such an angry bunch lol

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
Trump is a better father. Ever hear Alec leave a voicemail for his daughter?
How do you know Alec Baldwin's daughter isn't a total C? Her mom is, she was acting like a C. They get half his money. Sounds like a C to me.

Hi, DUCK, Trump, is coming after your pot
Good morning baby doll. They ain't never gonna get it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts