Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I'll just show you. 3 of these 4 pickups were from hotels. HOTELS! Yeah...

And uber still can't math. 4 trips. FOUR not three.

I still feel like I'm being targeted but I know that's not feasible. I know I got a late start today but this is still so unbelievable. I'm going home

Product Rectangle Font Screenshot Material property

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have noticed if I happen to take a VIP on my first trip of the day, I have a crappy day. If I ignore a VIP, then right after I get a ping that is a decent ride. I am sure its just coincidence, but it find it interesting.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought the booking fee wasn't part of our earnings?? this message says it is

And 35 cents really? Just gets better and better.

Product Screenshot Font Material property Technology

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
It's because you are from Allen. East Allen at that. :D

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Go back to pig tails... will definitely change your luck :)
... and was one of your trips a 'destination filter' trip; they seem very interested in not 'counting them towards anything' including you trip count!?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Go back to pig tails... will definitely change your luck :)
... and was one of your trips a 'destination filter' trip; they seem very interested in not 'counting them towards anything' including you trip count!?
No destination filters used with these. Maybe they're still calculation that unexplainable -1 trip from the other day :cool:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry I was working during those times View attachment 98206
Love it. Every time I have a bad day everyone shows all the money they made. Proves that I'm being targeted somehow. Or as someone else mentioning other post, I'm playing fair. Still no idea what that means. All of you making bank must know something I don't.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.