Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
All in 9 hrs too. smh. Makes my day look stellar. @ 4 trips @ $32 .net in 4 hrs. no surge.

While 1 staring, hopefully a parents account, to take there minor kid across the street to school when I came from 9 miles away. Ya folks I should have called first. However everything happens in pairs out here. I was near home get another ping that behind that very school, called, ok now that is a decent trip from a first time user. Tipped 5 too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A
All in 9 hrs too. smh. Makes my day look stellar. @ 4 trips @ $32 .net in 4 hrs. no surge.

While 1 staring, hopefully a parents account, to take there minor kid across the street to school when I came from 9 miles away. Ya folks I should have called first. However everything happens in pairs out here. I was near home get another ping that behind that very school, called, ok now that is a decent trip from a first time user. Tipped 5 too.
lol I did 2 hours bruh.. You really think I waited that long for a surge.. I went home and watched tv went out when I felt like it.. Come on man.. I ain't that dumb

·
Registered
966 Posts
This area usually surges pretty nice there in the mornings 2.1-3.5 , I got lucky a few times but usually it's not a hit... Bunch of times got rides to Atwater or eagle rock....

·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
I was hoping not. Good for u.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Now this thread has been very informative. I've dropped allot off there but really don't stick around to pick up. I go into Hollywood after I drop off here.

Thanks for the info all. Ill stay away from picking any of them up
Stick around for three minutes. Most of the time you can scoop up a really hot tatted chick and carry her to Hollywood.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Other than dodger games, it's usually $4 dollar hell. Good news is it's equal distant from DTLA/Hollywood so adjust accordingly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts