Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
Now this thread has been very informative. I've dropped allot off there but really don't stick around to pick up. I go into Hollywood after I drop off here.

Thanks for the info all. Ill stay away from picking any of them up
If its surging, You'll end up getting some idiot going to DT. Big wow 4 mile run.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
All in 9 hrs too. smh. Makes my day look stellar. @ 4 trips @ $32 .net in 4 hrs. no surge.

While 1 staring, hopefully a parents account, to take there minor kid across the street to school when I came from 9 miles away. Ya folks I should have called first. However everything happens in pairs out here. I was near home get another ping that behind that very school, called, ok now that is a decent trip from a first time user. Tipped 5 too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A
All in 9 hrs too. smh. Makes my day look stellar. @ 4 trips @ $32 .net in 4 hrs. no surge.

While 1 staring, hopefully a parents account, to take there minor kid across the street to school when I came from 9 miles away. Ya folks I should have called first. However everything happens in pairs out here. I was near home get another ping that behind that very school, called, ok now that is a decent trip from a first time user. Tipped 5 too.
lol I did 2 hours bruh.. You really think I waited that long for a surge.. I went home and watched tv went out when I felt like it.. Come on man.. I ain't that dumb

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I was hoping not. Good for u.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Now this thread has been very informative. I've dropped allot off there but really don't stick around to pick up. I go into Hollywood after I drop off here.

Thanks for the info all. Ill stay away from picking any of them up
Stick around for three minutes. Most of the time you can scoop up a really hot tatted chick and carry her to Hollywood.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.