Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they upped it back to $1.50 and 20 cents/m I could do some jobs. Add tip feature and up fare to $1.75/m , lower Uber take to 15% and I would do most jobs. But seriously in Hartford you now have the right to ruin your 4th of July and drive groups for $1 a mile. Virtual slavery!

·
Registered
19 Posts
If they upped it back to $1.50 and 20 cents/m I could do some jobs. Add tip feature and up fare to $1.75/m , lower Uber take to 15% and I would do most jobs. But seriously in Hartford you now have the right to ruin your 4th of July and drive groups for $1 a mile. Virtual slavery!
14 minutes to get to the driver and 24 minutes ride. 10$
Screenshot_20160703-210136.png

·
Registered
231 Posts
Then don't. If you think "they'll find someone else to do it " is a good reason to keep driving, your the crazy one.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stop complaining! All I see in this forum is how bad UBER is and why it sucks, yet you keep driving! If it's so damn bad to be a driver stop being a driver and find someway else. Until then, either give positive and productive input to make everyones driving experience better or go find a rider!
You must love Fox news if you want fake and false happy news to make you feel better. Uber does suck and that is not news! And while you obviously do not read very well, if you could you would see that I am NOT driving much for Uber. Just a cherry pick here or there like for ex. if I want to go to Stamford anyway, or I get a surge, or know the client to be good and a tipper. If what I wrote was not true you would not be so offended that you are a virtual slave for Uber.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What does fox news have to do with the fact that your going on a forum ranting because your not making enough money? Stop *****ing and go make it happen if not find something else! To say I can't read is laughable and so is your rant!
OH, I do have other things going and ergo am not desperate, and thus drive very little Uber. The Fox news correlation is that Fox is for people who already have ignorant right wing opinions and just need a news outlet that will spin facts to try and agree with the only high school level education (like Rush, Beck, Hannity, Drudge- all only got as far as high school) of most of its viewers. You seem to only want pro Uber opinions and anyone with a brain who has followed Uber knows what a despicable, dishonest, misleading company it is. You seem to disagree, and only want pro Uber posts. Sorry.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What does fox news have to do with the fact that your going on a forum ranting because your not making enough money? Stop *****ing and go make it happen if not find something else! To say I can't read is laughable and so is your rant!
Also dude, at $1/mile and 16 cents a min. , less Uber's 25% plus, it is not possible to "make it happen" driving your car for Uber. You are just working as a virtual slave and making Travis rich. You can do that if you want but you are fooling yourself IMO.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Stop complaining! All I see in this forum is how bad UBER is and why it sucks, yet you keep driving! If it's so damn bad to be a driver stop being a driver and find someway else. Until then, either give positive and productive input to make everyone's driving experience better or go find a rider!
Some of us here who have stopped driving for Uber (or very limited) are being good citizens by spending our time educating and warning the newbs like yourself as to the realities of driving for Uber. Rather than being critical you should actually listen. We have a lot of experience (collectively, certainly much more than you will ever have). Most of us got suckered by Uber and fell for their lies/misinformation. If you think Uber is treating you well, then go for it. Just one question. What is your insurance situation? What would happen in the hugely increased probability of an accident? Do you think Uber has your back? We are trying to warn you that they do not. This could ruin your life. For a few bucks here and there? Not worth the risk.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts