Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,675 Posts
Click on the pancake upper left, then click on your rating. This takes you to the profile page.

Deliveries on the profile page doesn't work, it's showing my rides BUT if you click on your rating from the profile page there are two tabs, click on the delivery tab and it appears correctly.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Click on the pancake upper left, then click on your rating. This takes you to the profile page.

Deliveries on the profile page doesn't work, it's showing my rides BUT if you click on your rating from the profile page there are two tabs, click on the delivery tab and it appears correctly.
thnx .. but it still no show...

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
I would just like to know the reason why they don't want me to see the number of my deliveries... it's kind of interesting ... right when I got close to 10K...
I think you said a while back they weren't showing you the delivery info after declining so many offers. They've openly said they'll give different pay amounts etc to different individual drivers with all their weird experimentation so it's probably another game they are playing. I can still see my total deliveries. They just rarely send any offers lol

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
I would just like to know the reason why they don't want me to see the number of my deliveries... it's kind of interesting ... right when I got close to 10K...

They dont want us to realize how long we've been doing it for and scream "oh......my.......god............."

·
Premium Member
2,669 Posts
I thought of you today. I did a delivery and the lady came out and said "I was reading your profile, wow it says you've done 6,884 deliveries" I said "Yes, sad isn't it?" We both laughed and I handed her the food. She tipped good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts