Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the text that I been waitlisted for too many cancelations. All that bullshit drivers talking about being independent contractors don't mean shit. I emailed uber explaining why I cancel simple reason why we all cancel long pings low ratings non surge Etc.. AnywAy this post is to let u Guy know that they wait listing drivers be careful. And on a Fk weekend ***.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Ruh-oh, what's your cxl %...guess
I just got the text that I been waitlisted for too many cancelations. All that bullshit drivers talking about being independent contractors don't mean shit. I emailed uber explaining why I cancel simple reason why we all cancel long pings low ratings non surge Etc.. AnywAy this post is to let u Guy know that they wait listing drivers be careful. And on a Fk weekend ***.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the same message when I try to login. I sent uber saying I thought I'm a independent contractor, which means I can let whoever I want in my car I also said they sit in the office and ha e no idea what happens when u drive for uber.

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
I just got a text that I cancel more than most partners, my acceptance is at 60%

I can still go online

I got kicked off for ten minutes last weekend after I let two in a row time out.

·
Registered
210 Posts
It don't matter when u cancel if u cancel a lot of rides they flag u. So I guess u guys got pick up this pings 15 min away and drop them off 2 block. Fuken dume men
I reject more than 80% of my rides
I guess too many complains by riders and uber decided today 5pm is the cutoff time.
Mmm im in venice. Im heading back home.too late to do anything today

1 - 20 of 366 Posts