Uber Drivers Forum banner

I am new and have a question regarding transporting? working out a plan

517 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  MHR 
#1 ·
Hello, this will be, random, and I have read uber and lyft gets upset over deliveries, picking stuff up, ecf, I've read the different comments, however, there is no harm in asking.
I have been hunting for animatronic, as in halloween. Spirit where I live, doesn't have it, however next place close by has it, place is 2 trolly stops from my town center. I don't have license, and it would be hard to carry a box under my arm all the way home.

Would they get super..upset if, say, I asked to be picked up from spirit halloween tent, and ubered home with my animatronic in box on their back seat?
That's only way I can think to get me and my animatronic to my house bc I got no car/license, and 2 foot and half boxcwould grow heavy under my arm.
Im..workin on test still, bad at dmv questions.
Would it really upset them?
It'd be both me and 2-2 and half foot box full o clown pieces

#2 ·
Summon an Uber or Lyft then when a driver takes the ride call them and tell them of the situation.

If you're not asking them to load it and unload it for you and you give em a heads up someone will take it.

Just don't order pool or line. You might need to order XL or plus, to make sure you get a bigger vehicle.

#4 ·
I can prolly load it, it might take a few minutes because I'm 90ish pounds, but I can put in back seat if I lift with legs. Just ehh, don't want to hear my dad or mom whine about wasting money hah. I hate that.
But yea I was thinking I could be outside the big white tent, load into back seat sideways when arrived, get into passenger, and then off we go! Not a long journey, like 12 or so minutes, maybe 15? Idk the distance but next door town.
Spirits 7 ft clown is too tempting to pass up xD
What should I use instead of pool or line if I may politely ask?

How much should I tip, do I dare ask? It's just a box and a person, not like we're ordering food, just like...smuggling joker oUT of arkham.
I don't have a lot of money, I am on a part time salary

#6 ·
Maybe $3 or so

Can you not order online and get it delivered
What would you do if you saw something you wanted with all your heart? Would wait patiently, or would you run to it if you knew it was close, knew he could be yours, knew you could have something terrifying cool, right in your arms, at once, something that bring you joy, and laughter

Yes I'm way over 18, I just am. Bad. At. Getting. License. Can't pass. Written. Test. I said that in 1st page. I failed 4 times st Test in a row. I use an electric scooter

Why does every person say order online? It's in store right there, better than waitin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.