Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Congratulations! I've been working my new job for a month and am so happy that I don't have to deal with the miserable world of "ride-sharing" any more. Not only will I never drive for Uber/Lyft again (I would rather beg for change on the street corner), I will not use them as a passenger either. After six months as a driver, I refuse to contribute in any way to their growth.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Id like to quit but what do I do with the new car payments and no income
Put a car for a sell to someone who can afford the payment, example offer $300 bonus, I know one guy he did , uber new fare are tow low , you can't make a living with 90cents a mile, no way. Uber exchange leasing they keep sending me email st and text and my answer No thank you . Buy If you give me the car for free, I can make you 75 trips /weekly. Means just from the ride fee or base fee, $1.7 x 75 that's about $127 plus 25 percent, so imagine how much uber take from you at least $500,/week ,that's why I say no lease no buy no rent, unless it's free. They are not stupid to give you car for free and iam not stupid to lease or buy new car to drive for them, I drive a 2002 corolla ,I want to but an avalon may be 2004-2005, not for uber but for myself, Wanna keep uber just like part time ,while iam searching for an other better job

1 - 8 of 8 Posts